Meeting the Children Part Eleven

{Edited}

I heard Capricorn walk out of my house. I started to make dinner, so my mom doesn't have to put too much stress on herself. As I lit the wood on fire, I heard a knock on the door. Please don't be the guards. I walked over to the door and opened it. I see Libra.

"Hi Scorpio"

"Hi Libra, what are you doing here?"

"To help you with dinner"

"How did you....?"

"You know me, I just know, besides I was looking through your window"

I let her in. I feel bad for Libra because she doesn't have any family left. Her parents and siblings were guards for the King and Queen and they got killed by a beast. We walked to the kitchen and started to make dinner.

   ~Time Skip~

After a few hours we finally finished dinner. We made garlic bread and tomato bisque soup for each person.

"Well, I'm going" she said

"Why won't you stay for dinner?" my mom asked

"Thanks, but I have to go, and besides I'm not hungry" she answered

After she said that, she opened the door and walked out of the house while closing the door behind her.

"Scorp, why doesn't she stay for dinner?"

"Well, she doesn't want to be in the way or a pain, and she doesn't want us to feed someone that isn't family"

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe because of what happen when she was 8"

"What happen when she was 8?"

Jesus woman! What's with the questions?! I sighed I sat down at my bowl of soup.

"You know the five guards that died ten years ago"

"Yeah"

"Well, two of them was her parents and the other tree was her big brothers"

"Oh, wow, I-I can't believe it"

"I know, but she followed them to the castle and followed them to their mission. Once they got there, she got there, she couldn't see what the beast was, but she saw her family died in front of her"

"Oh my Zodiac, I couldn't imagine that if I was her"

"I wish that didn't happen because she would probably be happy now, but the beast had to kill them instantly"

My mom, my siblings, and I finished dinner. I grabbed all of the dirty dishes and put them in the big bowl of soap water. I grabbed cloth with my tail, I grabbed the cloth from my tail started to wash the dishes. After washing the dishes, I heard a knock on the door again. I dried my hands, I went to the door. I opened the door and see a castle guard.

"Are you Scorpio?"

"Yes"

"Come with me"

"Well can I at least leave a note for my mom"

"We'll tell them in the morning"

I sigh and walked out of my house while closing the door behind me. The guard went on his horse. It's a good thing it's night.

"Meet you at the castle" I said

"O...kay?"

I put the bottom of my hands together, point my hands to the ground. Then I shot sand out of my hands, I went in the air. I see the guard far away from the village already. Then I moved my hands the opposite direction so I can go to the direction I have to go to get to the castle. This is going to be fun. Hint the sarcasm.