Aaron is Not Human

{Edited} Picture of Aaron /\

Once I saw Aaron, I immediately got angry. I stood straight up.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"To see why you are crying"

"You know I won't tell you"

"And you know I'll make you"

"Not happening"

He then ran towards me. I jumped up. He stopped right where I was standing. I landed on my feet behind him. He turned around.

"I know where you land" he said

I growled, he swung at me, I grabbed his fist, then I started to put pressure on his knuckle.

"How are you..?" He asked in confusion

Then I twisted his arm. He hissed in pain. I grabbed his other arm and twisted it. I let go of his hands, I kicked him in the gut, face, manhood, and both of his legs. He growled. He fell to the ground. I turned around and ran towards the camp site is at. Then I bumped into something. I fell on the ground.

"You won't be able to escape"

"Why is that exactly?"

"I put a barrier so no one came come in or out of the barrier, only I can"

I got up and turned around to look to see if he's still there. Once I did, he was gone. How? Where? I turned around to bang my hands on the barrier. I heard a twig snap. Then 12 people came towards me. I noticed it's all of my friends. They saw me and came towards me.

"You guys can't come through"

"Why?"

"Aaron"

Then I saw their eyes widen. They pointed behind me. He's behind  me I'm guessing. I turned around and see Aaron right there. I mean, Right There. He wrapped his arms around me. I pushed him away.

"How are you stronger?" He asked

"What do you mean?"

"Oh that's right you don't know"

Then he back up a little. Then red and black smoky stuff formed around him. What the hell  is going on?  After a 30 seconds it went away. I see that Aaron had horns, red eyes, with a black jacket with fur on the top and at the end of the sleeves, black pants and no shoes. I see that he has a 6 pack. Then he moved his hand to his mouth. Then I see he has one ring on his middle finger and one on his index finger. He's a demon.

Picture of Aaron \/

No wonder he knew where I would go and knows where I am

No wonder he knew where I would go and knows where I am. I growled. Before I could run up to him so I could beat the living shit out of him, he disappeared.

"What the..?"

I took a couple steps forward. I looked around to see that he's not anywhere. Then I remember what he said, 'I put a barrier so no one came come in or out of the barrier, only I can' oh no. I turned around and ran towards my friends. I put my hands on the barrier.

"Get out of here now!"

Before Taurus could speak, I see a shadow figure of a human behind Capricorn. I banged on the barrier.

"Capri behind you!"

He turned around, then the shadow figure grabbed him by the throat. No. He then lift him up.

"Let go of him!"

"Why should I? Is because he's your friend? Or is it because.... you like him?" The shadow said in a demonic voice.

"Let go of him! What do you want from us? Or me?" I said ignoring the questions he asked.

He let go of Capri. I sighed in relief. Then the shadowy-ness went away and I saw Aaron. I knew it. He walked towards me, I back up. Then he disappeared again. Then my back met something. I turned around and see Aaron. For the first time, I'm scared of him. I started to back away again, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his arms. I started tremble in fear.

"Why are you scared, my love?"

I didn't say anything. I just couldn't believe he's a demon. I... I just stood there. I can't believe this.

"Libra, what are you doing?" I heard Aquarius ask

I felt arms not around me anymore. I turned around. I looked up at them. Their eyes got widen.

"She terrified, we got to get her got of there before it's to late" Scorpio and Capricorn said.

"Too late" I said

Light appeared around me. I heard Aaron back up. I turned around to face Aaron. I see him smiling. He wanted me to be like this. That Bastard!  I started to calm down. I saw him go from happy to disappointed, but he smiled again.

"I'll be back for you, my love" Aaron said

Then he disappeared. I fell to my knees. Thank god that's over with. I felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up and see everyone. I jumped into Capricorn's arms and smiled. Then everyone joined in the hug. Everyone then broke the hug.

"We're glad you're okay" Aries said

I smiled again. We got up from the ground and walked back to the camp site. We got back and we laid on the ground. Once everyone was asleep, I kept thinking why Aaron want to see me in one of my forms. Then I heard someone move. I sat up and see that Virgo is awake.

"Can't sleep?" I asked

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah"

He then got up, came to me, and sat next to me. I looked at him. I see that he's starring at me. He leaned in. What the...? He put his head on my shoulder. I sighed in relief that he didn't tried to kiss me.

"Hey Libra"

He lifted his head and looked straight into my eyes.

"Yeah"

He leaned in. Then after a couple seconds, our lips met each other. I felt my face heat up. He wrapped his arms around me. I didn't do anything. I didn't kiss him back. Then he broke the kiss. I saw red on his cheeks. Then he went back to his spot and laid down. I laid down. I closed my eyes and thought Luckily that wasn't my first kiss.
______________________________

Hey guys! I hoped you like this chapter. If you guys ship anyone in this strip yet please let me know. Also if you want anybody to be together tell me and I'll think about it. Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!