Running

{Edited}

The song has nothing to do with the chapter.  Song- Another Way Out (Lyrics) Artist/Band- Hollywood Undead

Guards are pulling the chains so I can walk faster. I looked at the guard that is pulling the chains. He looked at me and I gave him my death stare. I saw chills go up his spine. I smirked. We continued walking. After a hour we reached one of the towers that is part of the castle. I looked at the guards. Then they looked at me.

"You're going to stay in this tower" Said the one of the guards

"No I won't" I said

They looked down at my ankles and wrist. Their eyes widen. Then they looked at my neck.

"How did the chains come off?" One of the female guards asked

"I melted them" I answered

They backed up, I jumped up and landed behind all of the guards. I turn around and headed to the tree village.

*.* *.* *.* 

I made it to the wide river that surrounds the tree village. I backed up and then ran, at the edge of the land I jumped. I saw my friends in the little building that's next to the water. They looked up and see me. They smiled. I landed on my feet on the soft, wet grass. I looked over at everyone. I walked towards them. Then someone pounced on me. I fell on my stomach. I turn around and see Sabrina.

"Hi Sabrina"

"Hi Libra"

She smiled. She got off of me and I sat up. Then she hugged me. I hugged her back. She broke the hug and stood up. I stood up as well. I turn to face everyone.

"How did you escape?" Pisces asked

"I melted the chains, jumped behind all of them and ran"

Then all of them gave me a hug. After a couple minutes they broke the hug.

"We're happy you're alright" Scorpio said

I smiled. Then we walked towards the ladder and then up it. After three minutes we got to the village. I walked through the village while everyone else is during there own thing. As I was walking through the village, I kept having this feeling that someone is watching and following me. After a couple minutes of having that feeling, I stopped and turned around. And I see no one following me. I decided to go to the river.

*.* *.* *.*

I sat at the edge of the land next to the river. I put my feet in the water. The water almost went up to my knees. I looked at the water to see if anyone is behind me. After forty five minutes I sighed, and leaned back. I laid down on the soft grass. I put my hands on my stomach and I closed my eyes. After a couple minutes I felt someone lift me up. I opened my eyes and see Capricorn. I didn't say anything. He put me on top of him. My head is on his chest. I can hear his heat beating. I felt arms wrap around me. I already knew it's Capri's arms. Then he lifted me up again and now I'm sitting on his lap. I looked up at him. I see him smiling at me. I felt my face heat up.

"You're so cute when you blush" he said

My face heated up even more. I looked down to my lap. Then I felt fingers on my chin. The fingers lifted my head and now I'm looking into Capri's beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in. My eyes widen. Then in three seconds his soft lips met mine. He wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes.

"Are we interrupting something?" Gem (One of the Gemini twins that doesn't have glasses on) asked

Capricorn broke the kiss and looked at everyone. I looked down at my lap embarrassed.

"Yes, you are" Capricorn said

I felt my face heat up. Then I felt a similar presence near us. My face cooled down. I got out of Capricorn's grip and lap. I stood up. Then I heard someone speak.

"Libra, what's wrong?" Cancer asked

I heard a twig snapped from the other side of the river.

"Someone is on the other side of the river" I said.

I backed up to the tree and ran. Once I got to the edge, I jumped. I landed on the other side and landed on my feet. Once I landed, I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me up. I turned my head and see Shadow.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked

He just smirked. Then he started to walk away. I put my hands on his arms and put pressure on his arms.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked

"Somewhere"

I growled. Then I thought of something. Why did I think of this before? I elbowed his face. He let go of me. I elbowed his gut and then I kicked his manhood. Then I ran towards the village. I looked behind me. I see him on the ground. I smiled. When I turn my head, I ran into something. I fell back on my butt on the ground. I looked up and see Aaron.

"What do you guys want from me?" I asked

"You" he answered

Before I could stand up, he kneeled down and grabbed my chin. I looked at him. He started to lean in. I leaned back and my back met the ground. He put his hands on each side of my head. His knees are next to my hips. I looked up at him. I see him smiling.

"You just made this easier" he said

Then he leaned in. My eyes widen. Before I could turn my head, his lips met mine. My eyes widen even more. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but he wouldn't move an inch. I laid my arms on my stomach. Then he broke the kiss.

"I wanted to do that for a while now" he said

This is my chance. I pushed him, I stood up and ran. I ran in the forest. After a couple minutes I made it back to the village. I jumped at the edge. I made it over the river. I landed on my feet and continued to run. I ran to the ladder and climbed up it quick. I made it to the village. I saw my friends and ran to them. Please don't be following me.

Hey Guy! I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll see you guys in the chapter. Peace Out!