Not Our Last Good Byes (Last Chapter)

{Edited}

We finished our food and everyone started to talk of how they wanted to go on their lives when our journey ends. Which it just did. We walked out of the restaurant and still talked. As we were walking and talking. Capri kissed the top of my head. I smiled. I stopped him from walking. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulled him towards me and our lips met. I felt his hand on my right cheek. I let go of his collar and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

"Get a room if you're going to fuck, alright" Scorpio said

We stopped kissing and laughed, so did everyone else. Capricorn wrapped his arm around me. We continued to walk to the castle.

~ An hour later ~

We reached the castle. We walked in. We opened the doors and there we see the King and Queen sitting there, waiting, for us.

"Welcome Back" The King sad

"Capricorn, we have something to tell you" The Queen said sad also

"What is it?" Capri asked

The King and Queen looked at each other and sighed. They said that Capricorn wasn't their son, he was adopted because his parents died hen he was a little one. I hugged Capricorn. Capricorn picked me up and carried me out of the room and then the castle. I heard everyone following us.

"Are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah. I'm actually knew they weren't my real parents"

"How?"

"I heard them talking about it before our journey"

After a couple minutes, Capri and I reached a wooden house outside of the towns. He put me down. I looked at it. It was two stories, it's a wooden house, it looked very new. I turned to him.

"What do you think?" he asked

"I love it"

I face the house again. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Capricorn then back at the house. This is our home now.

~ Six years later ~

"Mama, I have something for you" Rose said

I kneeled down to face my child. I see that she drew a picture of her, her little brother and sister, Me, Capri, her father. I hugged her and said I love it. She handed me the picture and I pinned it on the wall. Then I heard the door open. I walked over to see Capri, and our other children, Gem, and Ini. Gem came running towards me. He showed me a baby blue flower.

"For you Mama" he said excited

I kneeled down and took the flower.

"It's lovely, thank you"

Ini came to me. She hugged me and put something in my hair. She broke the hug a couple seconds later. I grabbed a mirror and looked a what she put in my hair. I see a flower that looks like fire, like the phoenix fire. I smiled.

"Thanks Ini"

I kneeled down and kissed her cheek. She smiled and went to play with her siblings. Capricorn walked over to me.

"Our friends are coming over"

"What!"

I started to clean up everything that was not in place in the house. Thirty minutes later, I heard someone knock on the door. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and walked over to the door. I opened it and see everyone. Aquarius, Leo, Cancer, Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces, and Taurus. I see everyone have kids, a husband or a wife. I smiled. I let them in.

"So two of you're kids are the Zodiac" Gemini said

I turned and see Gem and Ini with Gem and Ini. I nodded my head yes. I walked over, I sat down on the ground. My kids came towards me and jumped on me. I fell back. They started to laugh then I did also. I sat up, Rose is sitting on my lap, Gem is sitting on my left, and Ini is sitting on my right. Then Capri came over and sat next to Ini. I put my chin on Rose's head. Then we talked for hours. After those hours went by quick. Everyone had to go. We said our good byes. I know it's not our last good byes. I closed the door. I looked at the time and walked over to the kitchen and started to make dinner.

We finished our dinner and Capri stated to do the dishes. I walked upstairs with the kids and went to each of their rooms. First I went to Rose's room, I tucked her in and said goodnight. Then i went Gemini's room. I kissed Ini's forehead, then Gem's forehead, and I said goodnight. I closed their doors and walked downstairs. I see Capri laying on the couch with his arm covering his eyes. I sat in front of him.

"Ready to go to bed?" I asked

He nodded his head yes. I got up so did he. We walked upstairs and headed for our room. We walked in our room. I closed the door behind Capricorn. I turn to face our bed and see him passed out already. I walked over to my table that has my night gown on it. I quickly changed into it. Once I did, I climbed in bed. I pulled the covers over. I leaned over to Capri's forehead and kissed it.

"Good Night" I whispered

I laid down and closed my eyes.

"Good Night"

I opened my eyes and looked to my right. I see Capri awake and starring at me. I smiled. I kissed him and laid back down. I laid on my left side. I felt Capricorn's arms wrap around my waist. I smiled. I closed my eyes again. After a couple minutes I finally went to sleep.

Hey Guys! I hoped you liked or loved, either one I don't care, the LAST chapter of this story. I made it longer this time. I also hope how Capricorn and Libra got together, then got married and had kids. Well I hoped you loved or liked this last chapter and Peace Out!