The Beautiful Night Sky

{Edited}

I slowly open my eyes. I sat up and looked around. I'm on a big bed, that has four wooden rectangle poles on each end of the bed. The poles are painted pink, the pillows and sheets are also pink. I hate pink. I got of the bed. I can tell that I'm in one of the castle's rooms. I put my hair in a ponytail. I saw a door, I went over to it, I opened it and see that it's a bathroom. I walked in the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. I see fresh clean water in the bath, I undressed, I put my clothes in the tub so they can get clean. I saw a robe, I grabbed it and put it on. I rolled up the sleeves, then I started to wash my clothes with the water. After a while I finished washing my clothes. I dried my hands, I put a towel down. I grabbed my clothes and put then on the towel. I wrapped my clothes with the towel, I unlocked the door, I opened the door, and walk out. I opened the door that leads to the hallway. I walked out of the room. I left the door opened so I know which it is. I ran down the hallway and down the stairs. I walked into the big room where  I almost killed the king and queen. I sighed and ran through the hallway with there are statues at each door. I, then ran out of the castle, I see a clothes line. I also see a sign that says 'The Castle's Clothes Line.' I hung my clothes on the clothes line.

"Hey you can't hang your clothes there!" I heard a male say

I turned around and see a guard, he has the same hair color as Cancer. I wonder if he's related to her, hm.

"Actually, I can"

I showed him my left hand. He then bowed down.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you were one of them"

He stood back up

"It's fine I get it all the time"

"Again sorry, Libra"

"You know my name"

"Yes, I learned about you guys when I found out that my younger sister is one of them"

"Who's your sister?" I asked

"Cancer, the crab"

"Let me guess, your the oldest?"

"Yes I am"

I was so surprised that I didn't speak and I didn't notice some of the people were starring at us. I snapped out of my thoughts. How I guessed that right, I don't know. I smiled at him.

"What's is your name?" I asked

"Jack"

"That's a nice name"

"Thanks"

He blushed. Uuuuh, this isn't happening.

"Well I got to go" He said

"Okay bye"

He waved and I waved back. He got on his horse and rode his horse out of the walls. I sighed in relief. That was awkward. I put my hands behind my back and started to look around the little village in the walls. Everyone greeted me nicely. I saw some guys picking in a little kid. I walked over to them. I tapped on their shoulders. I saw them and they looked around my age.

"Heello there" the blonde said.

I looked at the little boy and tilted my head to tell him that's he can run. They saw the little kid run away.

"Eh, we don't need him anymore, but we can have fun with you" the red head said

I raised an eyebrow. Then they grabbed me by the arms. They dragged me. I see everyone laughing. I got angry.