Kidnapped

{Edited}

I felt two hands grab my hips and pull me back. Then I felt arms wrap around me.

"Get Off Of Me!" I yelled.

I saw everyone look at us. I looked to see who it is and it's Shadow. Damn it! I tried to get out of his arms. After a couple minutes of trying to get loose,  came up with an idea

"If you don't let go of me, how will I kiss you" I said

He immediately let go of me. I turned around and face him. I lifted my hand and punched him. He went flying. I turn around and ran towards my friends. I look down and see them at the river. I walk to the edge and started to slide down the tree. In the middle of sliding down, someone grabbed me and lifted me up. I banged my fist their arms. We landed in front of my friends. My back is against his chest. I see my friends coming towards us. Before they took another step they went flying back. The guy turned me around to face him and I see Aaron. Then I heard someone grab one of my friends. I turn around and see Shadow dragging Capricorn over.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled

"Aaron wants everyone, mainly him to see what he will do" Shadow said

Shadow let go of Capricorn. Capricorn turned around and faced us. I was turn to my right. I see Aaron standing in front of me. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head up a little bit. He wrapped his right arm around my back and he pulled me in a little bit. Now my stomach is touching his stomach almost near his V-line.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" I asked

He didn't say anything. Then he started to lean in. My eyes widen. I hear Capri being held back by Shadow. Then a second later Aaron's soft warm lips met mine. A couples seconds of him kissing me, I started to feel his tongue trying to enter my mouth. I blocked him from entering by making my teeth a shield. After a couple seconds of trying to get in he squeezed my butt. I opened my mouth a little bit without realizing it. Then I felt something explore in my mouth. I felt a shiver go down my back. He tighten his grip and I closed my eyes. Then after a couple minutes he back away. A trail of saliva are connect to each of our tongues. I closed my mouth and wiped the saliva away. I looked at Capricorn and he looks pissed. Capri broke free of Shadow's grip and ran over to us and punched Aaron. Aaron flew back. Before I could say something, someone wrapped their arms around my waist and flew up.

"Let's go, Aaron!" Shadow yelled.

I looked at Aaron and saw him nodded. He flew up. I look down and see everyone looking up. Then i was thrown up in the air. I look down to no one in sight catch me. I sighed. I closed my eyes to concentrate to get my phoenix wings. Before I could, someone caught me. I opened my eyes and see Shadow.

"Why did you threw me up in the air?" I asked

"I felt like it"

I glared at him. Then I noticed that he's carrying me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck once I noticed how high we are. Then I felt something bite my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked

He didn't answer. Then I started to feel sleepy. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier every second. Then a minute later I fell asleep.

I'm running through forest, waving my child arms, chasing my big brothers. Soon we reached a big empty field. Then the next thing I saw was fire.

"I'm scared" I whined

I started to tear up. Then one of my brother picked me up. I looked to see Ian. I grabbed his shirt and buried my face in his shirt. I closed my eyes and started to cry. After a couple seconds I heard a voice whisper and the voice did not belong to my brother. I opened my eyes and see all of family members dead. All of their lifeless bodies is in a circle around me. Then I noticed that I'm the height I am now. I looked around and see my friends's bodies laying around my family members and I see that they're all lifeless.