Demon Army

{Edited}

I broke the hug. I see her smiling.  I smiled back. She got up and ran into my village where she lives. I got up and see Aaron. I turned around see my team starring at me.

"What?" I asked

"We never seen you cry before"

That's right they never did. I felt arms wrap around me. I turned my head enough so I could see the person who has their arms wrapped around me. I see Aaron. I looked away. Then he put his head on my shoulder. What the hell is he doing? Then he let go of me. I turned around and see him disappear. Weird. Then I turned back around to face everyone. They were gone. I looked around see them walking toward the castle. I followed.

*.**.**.*

We walked into the castle and now we are in the room where the king and queen are. I looked up and see them sitting in their thrones. They looked at me, then everyone else. After they scanned at everyone they looked back at me.

"Who is this other girl?" the queen asked

"She is my mother" I answered

"How? Didn't she die?"

"I found out that was my step mother"

"What about your father?"

"He did die from the Phoenix"

"Oh"

"The reason why the phoenix killed my dad and the rest of my family is because they stole her child"

"Who is or was her child?" the king asked

I looked over at mom. She nodded her head yes. I looked at the king and queen.

"Me"

I see terrified in their eyes. I scowled. I knew that they would be scared or something. I turned around and walked out of the castle. I walked through the gate. I hear footsteps behind me. I stopped, turned around, and I see Capricorn. He stopped in front of me.

"You know you can't change my mind. Go talk to your parents"

"That's not what I chased you for"

"Then, what do you want?"

He put his thumb on my chin followed by his index finger under my chin. He moved my head to face him. Then he leaned in. My eyes widen. Then soon enough his lips met mine. I felt my cheeks heat up. I know that my face is turning red. He broke the kiss, he leaned his forehead on mine. He let go of my chin. I see him blushing. His eyes are close.

"Just in case you do something stupid and it ends up killing you"

I smiled. He backed up. Then he ran back into the castle. I turned around continued walking. Insisted to think about what happen a couple seconds ago. I put my hands in my hair and ruffled it.

"What the hell just happen!?" I whispered yelled.

I put my hands down and sighed. I walked through my village to check on everyone and I decided to check on every village.

*.**.**.*

After two hours I checked on every village. I went back to my village to see if Leah (The Mayor's daughter) is all right. I stopped in front of the door. Then I knocked on the door. Then one of the mayor's maids opened the door.

"Welcome bac-"

I put my index finger on her lips to make her be quiet and she did. She let me in. I walked in to see Leah playing with her dolls. I cleared my throat. She turned around and smiled a big smiled. She got up and ran to me. I kneeled down, she wrapped her arms around, and I did the same thing. She broke the hug.