The Vampire King

{Edited}

I slowly open my eyes and see myself in a dark room and laying on a bed. Did I fall asleep in Aaron's arms? I sat up and see that Aaron is sitting on a chair asleep. I got up and walked over towards the door. Then I felt something off. I look down and see that I'm naked. WHAT THE FUCK!?  I turned around and see a dress handing over the side of the bed. I ran over and put it on. I ran towards the door and out of the room. I ran down a hallway. Then I saw stairs. I ran towards them and then down them. I saw two front doors. I started to hear laughing. I growled. I turned around and see the vampire king. I should say prince because he's not the king yet. (Photo above). I see a girl with red hair, she is wearing a blue dress, and she has blue eyes. I see her lifeless body slowly decaying, right in his lap. I looked up and see Liam is gone. Where the hell did he go? Then I felt warm air on my neck. I turned around and see Liam.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to be my bride"

"Uuhh, let me think, lets see, uh, my answer is... NO"

"I knew you would say that, so I did this"

He pointed behind me, I turned around and see my friends and my mom. I see Aaron, Shadow, and now Liam next to them. They are tied up in ropes and their mouths are covered.

"If you touch them you are dead" I said

"I'm so scared" Liam said sarcastically

Then he put his finger on my  mom's shoulder. My eye twitched. Then he whistles. I heard someone or something running towards me. I turned around and see one vampire dragging an incident person towards Liam. Then he grabbed the guy, then he bit his neck. After he did that, he lifted his head and broke the guys back an his neck. That made me snap. Now all I could see is red. I started to grow bigger. Then I stopped after a couple minutes. I see I'm in my phoenix form. Then I see Aaron and Shadow scared.

"Liam, I don't think we should get near her" Aaron said

"I'm not scared of her"

"You should be" Shadow said

I see Liam smiling. I growled. Then he walked towards me. Fire started to form around me.  I see my friends are not tied anymore and they are backing up. My mom did the same thing. I see Shadow and Aaron with them. I see Liam getting closer to me. The fire spread even more. Then he caught on fire. He started to yell. I turned back to my normal form, but I'm still seeing red. I walked over to Liam. He saw me walking to him and he started to walk backwards. I smiled. I started to walk faster. He couldn't because he is still on fire and my fire slows down people's stamina. I see ashes falling from him. He's dying. He stopped walking. I stopped in front of him.

"I cant believe you are killing me" he said

"Well I never like you and you kill a lot of people, so you deserve this" I said

I see horror form in his eyes. After horror filled his eyes, he turned into ashes. Then my vision went back to normal. I turned around to face my mom and my friends. I see them smiling. I smiled. Then I started to feel dizzy, then weak. I fell to my knees. My smile went away. I heard them running towards me. By the time they got to me I've already have passed out.

Hey Guys! Sorry this is a short chapter, i wanted to update this soon as possible. But i hoped you liked this chapter. Also if none of you noticed I've made another story, and some how wattpad deleted my other stories, so I'm sorry if you were ready those. The one it deleted was this story.   Well ill see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!