Meeting the Children Part Ten

{Edited}

As I am walking towards The Scorpion Vilage, I saw one of my guards and Sagittarius ran past me. I continued walking towards my friend's
village.

    ~Time Skip~

I made it to his village. I walked through and see everyone starring at me. Then I remembered that I have horns. I continued to walk through Scorpio's village until I make it to his house. I need to tell him something anyway.

    ~Time Skip~

I made it to his house. I knocked on his door. After a couple seconds the door opened. I see his mother.

"Oh, hello Capricorn"

"Hi Mrs. O'Reilly, is Scorpio home?"

"Yes, SCORPIO YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!" She yelled, "Come in"

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I saw Scorpio starring at his mother once he came down and didn't even bother to look at me.

"Which friend?" Scorpio said as he came down. Then he looked at me. 

"That friend!"

He came towards me and hugged me. I pushed him away. He's such a child. I hope he is the only zodiac acting like a child during our "journey?"

"Jeez, your like a child"

"I know"

He walked to his kitchen and started to do something. I followed him. I need to tell him that the guards are coming after him next.

"Hey Scorp"

"Yeah"

"You know you're next, right?"

"Yeah I know, I'm packing my thing for the journey, and I hope you get a chance to pack yours"

"Probably not, because my 'maids'  will beat me to it"

"Oh yeah, your the King's and Queen's son, I keep thinking you're not"

"It's fine, I live in the Goat Village because I hate the castle"

"It's good that you moved there because you're right next to my village"

"True, well I got to go before they see me here"

I might as well go to the castle and see what my parents want. I walked out of his house and walked towards the castle.

~Time Skip~

I made it to 'my' home. I saw the guards getting all nervous. I see their feet shifting and they are twiddling with their thumbs because of what happened the other day between the guard's captain and I. It was a big fight. Everything was flying everywhere.

"OPEN THAT GOD DAMN GATE ALREADY!" I yelled

Their eyes widen and ran somewhere. Then the gate opened. They need to know how to open their gate for someone part of the family or the Zodiac family faster and they should know our faces.

"So sorry your highness!"

"It's fine"

Not. I walked into the walls. I see all the rich people bowing at me. They don't need to do that everytime I walk by. I opened the doors and ignored the statues and the doors on each side of the walls. I reached the two big doors that lead my mother and father. I opened them. I walked in. I see Pisces, Sagittarius, and Gemini. Then I see two other girls and four other males. One of the females has red eyes, short light pink hair. She is wearing a black tank top, and a black skirt. She is wearing black flats. The other one has dark red hair, black eyes, her hair is in a braid. There is two bobby pins to push her bangs back. She is wearing a dress that is really light pink with red polka dots from the top of her waist up. The top is a U shape. The bottom half is black. She is wearing red velvet leggings, with black flats. The first male has blue hair and blue eyes, he is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He is wearing black shoes. The other male has blonde hair, yellow eyes. He has ears and a tail.  He's wearing a jacket over a black and yellow striped shirt. He is wearing black pants also and wearing black shoes. The third male, has purple hair with a light green shirt with a very dark purple jacket over it. He has purple pants and black shoes. Then the last male has bull horns, orange hair, yellow eyes, he has tan skin, like really tan skin, a green jacket, no shirt, showing his 7 pack, he has a tail, he is barefoot, has bandages wrapped around his knees to his ankle. He is wearing a skirt kinda, but it's really loose at the bottom, with a green clothes wrapped around his waist. He also had a yellow pattern scarf around around his waist but some of it us hanging down in the front. I walked up to them.

"Hello, I'm Capricorn, the Goat"

Hi, I'm Taurus" the orange hair boy said

Taurus the Bull

"My name is Virgo" the purple hair boy said

Virgo the Virgin

"My name is Aries" The pink hair girl said

Aries the Ram

"Aquarius" the blue hair boy said

Aquarius the Water Barrier

"My name is Cancer" The red head said

Cancer the Crab

"I'm Leo" the blonde said

Leo the Lion

"It's nice to meet you guys, and the other didn't introduced themselves is because I know them"

"Oh, we know Sagittarius told us, and we can't wait what Libra and Scorpio looks like, can you tell us which gender they are?" Aquarius asked/said

"Sure, Scorpio is a male, and Libra is a female"

"Wow, there's more boys than girls" Cancer said

"Yeah, also I'm the prince"

"WHAT!?" Virgo, Leo, Cancer, Aries, Taurus, and Aquarius yelled.

"Believe it" Gemini said

"Hello son" my mother said

I turned and faced them. I didn't say anything I just waved. They told me that they hope that Scorpio and Libra don't give them a hard time.

"Mom, dad, they will."

"Yeah, that why we're hoping they aren't"

"Good luck. Also they like playing games with people."

"Thanks son"

I wasn't talking about you guys I was walking about Scorpio and Libra I wish them good luck. But they don't need to know that. I really hope they don't be a pain too. They can be really agressive when they are being forced or angry. They meaning Scorpio and Libra, but mainly Libra. She's short tempered and her anger lasts a long time.
___________
Hey guys! I hoped you like this chapter. To be honest I thought this would be a short chapter but it isn't. I'm glad it isn't a short chapter. Well I see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!