Demon vs Zodiac

{Edited} [Don't play music yet.]

I turned around and faced everyone. I see them all wide eyed.

"Guys, we can't do this mission"

They looked at me, they nodded they're heads in agreement. I turned around and faced my mother. She looked down at me with curious eyes.

"What mission?" She asked

"Our mission was to take an egg from you and kill you, but we are abandoning our mission."

She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. She broke the hug.

"Hey mom"

"Yes, Libra"

"What is your name?"

"Alex"

I nodded my head. Alex transformed back into her phoenix form. Everyone including me looked at her.

"Get on" she said

Everyone nodded their heads and hopped on her back. I didn't. They looked at me, even Alex.

"Aren't you coming?" Scorpio asked

"Come on Scorp, you should know me"

He smiled.

"Go ahead I'll catch up"

Then Alex flew up. I closed my eyes and concentrated. After a couple minutes I felt my body heat up. I opened my eyes. I'm in my armor. I jumped up and aimed for the platform where we were on before I jumped off of it. I landed on it. I went back to my normal clothes. I turned around and see everyone behind me.

"Ready?" I asked them

They nodded yes. I smiled. I turned back around and see the cave. I nodded my head and ran in. I heard everyone run in with me.

~Shadow's POV~

As I was walking down the Balance Village, I started to think about the girl I went head to head with. She's really strong, strong enough to make me bleed. And she's the one that Aaron loves. I can see why he does. But other than that what's so special about her? I looked up and see the castle that runs the 12 villages around it. The Twins Village, The Water Barrier Village, The Fish Village, The Archer Village, The Virgin Village, The Ram Village, The Goat Village, The Crab Village, The Scorpion Village, The Bull Village, the Lion Village, and the one I just walked out of, The Balance Village. I heard that Libra is the strongest out of the Zodiac children. I can't wait to face him.  I walked towards the castle's gates. I jumped up and went over the gate. Then I walked into the castle. I walked down the hallway with statues and into the room where the queen and king sits.

"Guards!" I heard them say.

I smirk. Let the battle begin.

~Libra's POV~

After a while of running everyone hopped on Alex's back and she flew with them on her back. I continued to run. I'm not tired. I saw one of our villages. I started to run faster. I see it's my village. I ran in and Alex flew above. I heard everyone getting scared of Alex because she's the phoenix. She flew in the gates and transform into her human form really quickly. Everyone stood there. I jumped over the gate. I waved to the guards. They waved back. I landed on my feet. I see guards running into the castle one after another. What's going on? We followed them in. We walked into the room where the king and queen sit in their thrones. I see guards running at someone. Everyone besides me and my mom (Alex, just a reminder) They attacked the person, he turned around and attacked everyone, then my mom went to help them. I recognize the person. Shadow, why is he attacking? He grabbed Aries's collar of her shirt. He moved her up toward his face. That made me pissed off. I ran up, while I ran up, I summoned my staff with my scales on it. I hit him in the side, I grabbed Aries, I kicked him in the gut, he let go of her, and flew back.