She's Gone

{Edited}

I slowly open my eyes. I see  the clear blue sky. I sat up and see that I'm laying in grass. Then I see bandages around my arms, legs, and my stomach. My shirt is ripped. Luckily the shirt got ripped right where my stomach and back is at.  I stood up and I see my friends down the hill walking up the hill. I started to walk towards them. They look up and they started to run towards me. They hugged me gently. I smiled. They broke the hug.

"We're so glad you're alright!"

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. I lost my voice?  Once I realized that I lost my voice, I decided to smiled. Then the girls grabbed me and dragged me down the hill. I hear the boys following us. We made it to the bottom and ran threw the forest. After a while of running we reached a big tree with a village in it.

 After a while of running we reached a big tree with a village in it

Picture of the tree village ^

My eyes widen. I took a step forward and fell. I fell into water. I reached my hand out so someone can grab my hand. Before someone could grab my hand, whole body and under water. I see bubbles float up. Then after couple minutes I didn't see no more bubbles. I closed my eyes. Then I feel the water pushing me up. Then a couple seconds, I feel my body out of the water. Then my back met the soft, wet grass. I opened my eyes and see everyone smiling.  I sat up and started to cough up water. I wiped the water that is on my chin. I stood up and looked at the tree village. Then I see everyone in a boat with one of the villagers. Capricorn handed his hand out. I took it and walked on the boat. Then I looked at the villager. Its a female with dark brown hair, she has a scar across her left eye. She has dark green eyes. She is wearing a dress made out of cloth. She is also wearing sandals and she has light skin but not as light as mine is. She started to paddle over. After forty five seconds we made it to the land next to the tree. The girl looked at me and freaked out a little.

"Oh My God! You're Libra!" She yelled.

I looked and see everyone is out of the boat.

"She and everyone else said that but our names when they saw us" Sagittarius said

The girl grabbed my hands gently and is starring at me with happiness in her eyes. She has a big smile across her face.

"Is it alright if I can hear you're voice?" she asked

"She lost her voice" Gemini said

"How?"

"We don't know, she might but we don't"

Then the girl let go of my hands and got off the boat. I stood up and got off the boat too. We walked towards a ladder to one of the roots of the tree. I got on the ladder, once I put pressure on my hands and feet,  it started to hurt. I ignored the pain and continued climbing up. We reached the village and everyone looked at us. Then when they saw me, they stopped and walked over to me.