Rage and Anger

{Edited]

Picture of the castle /\ I thought you guys want to know what the castle look like. Also the King and Queen pictures are below. Also there is music. I also do not own this song.

King \/

Queen \/

Queen \/

You like the King and Queen? I hope you guys do

I summoned my scales and combine them like I did before. Then it went o fire because of how much rage and anger I have right now. A circle formed around me, that's my circle that I formed.

"Guys, What's going on with Libra?" Leo asked.

"Just stay back, you'll see" Gemini said as they chuckled

My hair started to be blown up like how the wind blows it up. I lifted my pole, then I slammed the bottom on the ground.

"Hey, Mom, Dad, you might want to run"

"No we are not, because we know she won't attack or hurt us"

"Don't jinx it" I said smirking.

They all look at me. I know that my clothes changed, I'm in a red and black armor, it's more protective than the castles armor. My pole with the scales started to glow. Then it turned into a bow and a quiver filled with fire arrows. I put the strap of the quiver over my shoulder and chest. I grabbed my floating bow, I grabbed an arrow.

"Your not going to hurt us" the King said

"Don't test her dad" Capricorn said

I pulled back my arrow, I waited for one of them to move, I saw the queen move her arm up. I let go of the arrow, it went towards her arm, then it pinned her arm to the throne. She's lucky that the arrow didn't go through her arm. Before she would take the arrow out, I quickly grabbed another arrow and shot it at her other arm. It hit her sleeve and pinned her her arm next to her head. Then I grabbed four arrows and shot them at her feet. Her feet are pinned now. Now for Ass face. I looked at the King, he's not in his throne. I turned around to see him running. Coward. I concentrated, so I can summon my tiger. I summoned my spirit tiger, I whisper 'go get him boy.' My tiger then ran to the King. He pounced on the king and pinned him to the ground.