Meeting the Children Part Five

As I was walking on the stone bridge, I heard a scream. I jumped off the bridge, landed on my feet and ran towards the scream. I heard it again, it's coming from the forest. I ran towards the forest then I see a little girl running towards me and screaming her lungs out. Then I see a black bear running after her. I ran towards the bear.

"Go home!" I told the girl

She ran back to the village, The Crab Village. I saw the bear starring at me. I smiled. My hands turned into crab claws. I ran up to the bear, I pinched it's side then clawed it's other side. It growled in pain. After a couple pinches and clawing it gave up and went back in the forest. Glad that's over with. My hands went back to normal. I turned around and ran back to my village. I entered the village. Everyone greeted me nicely since I'm the Mayor's daughter.

"Hello Cancer"

"Oh Hello Mrs. Jenny, how's everyone?"

"They're doing fine, how's your family?"

"They're doing fine, my older brother is actually one of the King and Queen's head guards"

"Really? That's amazing!"

"Yeah it is, well I got to go, see you later"

"See ya"

I walked down the streets to see everyone happy and doing their thing. Before I got to my house I heard a horse behind me. I turned around and see a male guard with armor on. I recognized him. He got off his horse. 

"Cancer?"

"Brother?"

He came to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him. I smiled. I broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"The King and Queen wants you and the others"

"Why?"

"For a mission or a job that only you and the other's can do"

"Oh, can I at least say goodbye to our parents?"

"Yes"

He went on his horse. He lend me a hand but I didn't take it.

"I'll be fine"

I started to run to my house. I see everyone happy that my brother is back but, he is only here to get me for the King and Queen. I hope Leo, Aquarius, and Aries are fine. Are they at the castle yet? Or are they not?

~Time Skip~

We made it to my house. I opened the doors, I see my mom and dad sitting on the floor doing something.

"I'm home" I said

"Hello sweetie can you give a hand?"

"Yeah sure"

I went to them, I see them trying to break a piece of our floor. My dad is lifting the wooden plank, I put my hands under and pulled it up. It broke after I pulled it up.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

"Hello, mom, dad" Jack said

They turn to face Jack, they immediately got up and went to hug him. He hugged them back.

"How's being a guard?" My dad asked

"It's fun but mostly serious, but I like it"

"Why are you here?" Mom asked

"He's here to take me to the King and Queen for a mission or job, and it's only for me and the other Zodiac children" I answered for him.

"Oh really!"

I nodded my head yes. They hugged me. Jack told them that we don't know how long the journey will be and he will send someone to get my stuff for the journey. My hands changed into crab claws. I changed my hair into a braid. I have the power to make my hair long, medium, or short when ever I want and I can attack anything with my claws. I changed my hands back to normal. I hugged my parent once more before I left. We walked out of the house. I went on Jack's horse.

"You ride a horse?"

"Yeah, are you surprised?"

He nodded his head yes. He jumped on his horse and he is sitting behind me. Then I swiped, then the horse started to walk than ran. I know where I am going. While we were going to the castle, I saw a big bird in the sky. It looked like the Phoenix but that's just a myth. I guess my mind is playing treats on me.

~Time Skip~

We reached the castle, I got off the horse. I see the guards opening the gate, but before I stepped in they shut it.

"You can't come in" a female guard said

"Why?"

"Because you're just a stranger"

"I'm no stranger, my name is Cancer, one of the Zodiac Children"

Then I showed my left hand with the mark on it. Then they immediately opened up the gates.

"By the way the guard that I was on the horse with, he's my brother"

I heard them gasped and almost let the gate land on me. Lucky I ran before it did. Jeez, trying to kill me? I see my brother tying his horse to a fence next to the other 4 horses. I see two doors that leads into the castle. Jack opened a door, I walked in, I see doors on each side and weird and disturbing statues. We reached two big doors. I opened them myself, I didn't feel like waiting for my brother open them. I see three females and two males. One of the boys has blue hair and eyes. The other one has lion ears and tail. He also has yellow eyes and blonde hair. Two of the females look like they're twins. And the last female has light pink hair and red eyes. She also have horns. I walked up to them. I recognize three of them.

"Hello everyone, My name is Cancer, I'm the Crab"

"Oh Hello, We're Gemini, the Twins"

"Cancer? Hey! You're finally here!" Leo yelled

Aquarius, Leo, and Aries walked over to me and hugged me. I smiled. I am happy that I can be with my friends. And now I can have more friends. I hope the other zodiac children are nice and have a great personality.

"Hello, Cancer" The King and Queen said in unison.

I turned to face the King and Queen.

"Hello, King, Queen"

I turned to the others. Gemini told me that She knows the two children that has bad anger issues, Libra and Scorpio. But she said that if you get to know them, they are funny and nice. I hope they aren't lying to me.

_______

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Well I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace Out!