Meeting the Children Part Nine

{Edited}

As I was walking through the woods to go hunting, I have to be careful, so if you get close to a deer or any animal that is wild, you have to be quiet and sneaky. As I took a couple more steps, I heard something step on a twig. I immediately grabbed my bow, and an arrow. I'm holding them by my side. I slowly walk towards where I heard the noise. Once I got closer I see a buck. I lifted up my bow. I aimed right at the buck's chest, where it's heart is at. I breathed silently. I pulled the arrow back, it popped it's head up, then I heard a twig snapped then the buck ran away. Damn it! I put my arrow back and my bow back. My arrows and my bow is on my back now. I went to the field that the buck was in.

"Who's out there?" I asked

Nobody answered. Then someone tackled me.

"Hi Sagittarius" a female voice said.

The female got off of me. I sat up and I see Libra.

"Libra! What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, and to see how you're doing"

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"Good, sorry for messing up your kill"

"It's fine"

I leaned towards her and started to tickle her. She started to laugh. I love her laugh.

"S-Sagit-tarius st-op!"

I stopped tickling her. She sat up, then she punched me. I grabbed the part of my arm that she punched.

"Jesus woman! That hurt"

"Sorry, well I have to go"

She got up and started to ealk back to her village.

"Bye Sagittarius!"

"Bye Libra!"

I wonder how everyone at my village is doing? I stood up on my feet, then I ran to my village, The Archer Village.

   ~Time Skip~

I made it to my village. I see everyone is doing okay. I went to the Archer building to practice more. After a couple lefts and rights I made it to the Archer Building. I put my bow and arrows down in a table. I took my bag off of my back. I put my bag in my cubby. (A/N: What ever you call the small  box that's in the wall) I went back to the table to grab my arrows and my bow. When I turned around the were missing. Then I heard a footstep.

"Come out Capricorn"

"Damn it!" He yelled.

He walked in the room/outside with my arrows and my bow on his back.

"Give them back"

"You're no fun"

He hand me my arrows and bow.

"Well I have to practice"

"You practice everyday"

"Not everyday, I hung out with you, Libra, and Scorpio"

"For like .... two days then you came back here to practice"

"How's Scorpio?" I asked

"He's fine"

"Good, you?"

"Fine"

"I heard your parents wants us and the others to go on a mission"

"You heard, god damn it, I wanted to tell you!" Capricorn yelled

"So do you know what it is?"

"No, they want to tell all of us at the same time"