An Old Friend

{Edited}

I sat up while slowing opening my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and then stretched. I see that I'm next to the lake.

"You're finally awake"

 I turn my head to the left and I see Alex walking towards me. I started to crawl back a little. Then my back something. I looked up and see Aaron. I smiled. I stood up and walked behind him and hid behind him. I looked up at Aaron, he is looking at me surprised.

"What?" I asked

He nodded his no. I looked where Alex is at. When looked where I heard his voice, he's wasn't there. I back up a little. I stopped and I felt something pierce threw my stomach. I look down to see a sword, that has an enchantment on it. I know what the enchantment is. I look up to Aaron and Alex. Their eyes are wide open. I felt blood coming out of my mouth, and then down my chin. I looked down and see blood slowly staining the gown with it. Then the sword finally came out of my body. I turned around and see it just floating, then it disappeared. I fell to my knees. I grabbed my stomach. I looked my hands, they are covered in blood. I started to feel the hole in me slowly healing. I stood up and turned towards the lake. I started to walk towards it. A minute later, my feet met the water. I continued to walk in.

'"Libra, what are you doing?"

I stopped and turned around. I looked at them and smiled.

"I'm going to wash the blood off"

I turned back around. As I got deeper in, I closed my eyes and held onto my breath. Now my body is fully under the water. I opened my eyes. The nice cold water is brushing against my soft pale skin. Then I felt something swam past me. I looked around, but I couldn't see anything because its pitch black. Then I felt something wrap around my ankle. I closed my eyes. Then it pulled me to the left. Then a couple seconds later, I'm out of the water. I breathed in relief that I'm out of the water. My arms and legs feels like they're tied to my sides. I opened my eyes and see a male that is half octopus, his skin is a light purplish skin. He also has white hair, turquoise eyes. He also has a necklace with a shell. His tentacles are black but the bottom is purple. (Picture above ^)

"Why is one of the zodiac children in my lake?" he asked

He tighten his grip. I can feel his tentacle trying to rip some of my skin off. I summoned a knife in my hand and stab his tentacle. He let go of me and I fell on the ground. I heard him growl. I look and see him on land. He cam towards me, he grabbed my throat and lift me up.

"How dare you"

"Libra!" Aaron yelled

"Libra" he said relieved

I hear running towards us. Then I saw the guy shot one of his tentacles at him. I started to see something behind the trees.

"Who's there?" the guy asked

He put me down and wrap his tentacle around me and lift me up. I started to see familiar faces. My eyes widen once I figured out who they are.

"GUYS, GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled

Before they could come out, the guy walked over to the lake, with me still in his grip. Then he started go under water. Oh no.  I closed my eyes and started to wiggle out of his grip, but I couldn't get out of his grip. Before I knew it, the cold water met my skin and now I'm under water. Then I felt my body free from him. I slowly open my eyes. I see his face in front of me. I yelped, some air escape from my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hands. I see him smiling.

"You should be able to breathe"

"I can't br-"

I stopped talking. I can breathe under water. I looked at the guy.

We're Different🗸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें