Meeting the Children Part Two

I kept hearing whispers as I walk back home from my job. I kept hearing "Is that Leo?" "He's so hot" "I love his tail and ears". I heard others things too. I can't believe they want to do that to me. When I thought about something, some girls whispered about something I didn't want to hear, even some boys, a shiver went down my back. I saw my sister running  away from something. Then I heard screaming. I ran towards the screaming, I see Rose and her friend Carla, and they are cornered by a wolf. How did a wolf get in here?

"Hello mutt" I said.

The mutt turned around, it started snarl. I chuckled a little.

"Rose, Carla run!"

They nodded and ran. Now to deal with this mad mutt. I cracked my knuckles. It jumped at me. I ducked down. I have light showing up in my right hand, where my mark is at. I smiled.

"Bye bye little wolf"

I shot the light at the wolf. It whined, I ran up to it, I see that I over did it. It's whole body is burnt to a crisp. Didn't mean to do that. I heard everyone clapping. I look up to see my little sister, Rose and her friend Carla standing there. They ran towards me and hugged me. I smiled.

"Thank you Leo"

"You're welcome Rose"

They went back to do whatever they were doing. I continued to walk home. After a couple turns, I made it back home. I opened the door and said "I'm home" I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I took a couple steps to see one of the Zodiac Castle's guards. Then I saw my mom and dad talking to him.

"Oh hi Leo, welcome home" my mom said

"Hi mom, dad, why is the castle's guard here?"

"The King and Queen want you and the other's to get something for them"

"Oh"

Why us? Can't they send their guards? My mom and dad gave me a group hug. Then I heard the front door open. I turn my head to see Rose.

"What's going on?" She asked

"Well, your brother and the rest of the Zodiac children are being sent by the King and Queen to get something for them" Mom said

"Why can't they send their guards?" Rose asked

Thank you!

"Well it's too dangerous for us humans, only the Zodiac Children can do this kind of job" the guard said.

"Oh"

I kneeled down, I spread my arms out a little, she looked at me and came to me, she hugged me, I hugged her back.

"I'm going to miss you" She whispered

"Me too"

She broke the hug. I see tears rolling down her face. I wiped them away. I smiled and she smiled back. I stood up and my family gave me another big group hug. After a while they broke the hug.

"Can you ride a horse?" The guard asked

"No, but I can teleport"

"Why didn't you teleport back home?" Rose asked

"Well if I teleport back home I wouldn't have saved you" I said

"Good point"

I ruffled her hair.

"Well meet you at the castle"

After I said that I teleported to the castle. I stood in front of the gate. Then I saw a guard on top of the gates.

"Hey guard!"

He looked down from the top of the gate.

"Who are you?" He a rested

What's with the questions?

"My name is Leo, I'm one of the Zodiac Children"

"Prove it!" He yelled

Jeez. I showed him the back of my right hand. He saw my zodiac sign. He immediately opened the gate. Before I took a step I heard a horse behind me. I turned my head to see the guard that went to get me.

"You are rude"

"How am I rude?" I asked

"I wasn't done talking to you"

"Well I didn't  know!"

"Anyway, I'm going to send someone to get your things, either today or tomorrow"

"Why do I need my things?"

"Well you need them for your journey that you will take with the other Zodiac Children"

"It's a long journey?"

"Yes"

I turned back to face towards the castle, then I started to walk into the gates. When I walked in, all I see is the damn rich people. I growled when I saw them. I hate the damn rich people! We got to the fences, the guard got off his horse and tied it to the fences. I'm guessing so they don't run away, I wouldn't blame the horse if it ran away, I can see why. Then we walked into the castle. We walked down the hallway and it has a lot of doors on each side. Some of the statues that they have are either weird or disturbing. Then we stopped in front of two big doors. I'm guessing crack head 1 and 2 are in there. The guards opened the doors. I walked down and see someone familiar. He turned around and I see it's Aquarius, my best friend. I ran up to him.

"Hey Leo!"

"Hey Aquarius!"

We did our handshake.

"Were you here first?" I asked

"Yeah"

"Lucky"

"How is that lucky?"

"You get to see the other children first"

"I guess you're right"

We laughed.

"I hope Aries or Cancer with be here next"

"Yeah, I hope so too" I said

"So, you are Leo" a deep voice said

Crack head 1 talked to me, that's new.

"Yes I am"

"I'm guessing you know each other" crackhead 2 said

"Yes, we met when we were little" I said "so I'm guessing we're waiting for the rest of them"

"Yes, but one of them might be a problem to get here"

"And who will that be?"

"Libra"

"How is he or she going to be problem?" Aquarius asked

"Well, he or she is a bit of a trouble maker, more than you, Aquarius"

"Oh" We said in unison

We looked at each other. How bad is this person? They can't be that bad.....right?

------

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Leo's village is called The Lion Village. Don't judge me. Well anyway see you guys in the next chapter! Peace Out!