Meeting the Children Part Six

The Virgin Village is boring and I live in that village. My friends Sagittarius and Pisces tease me because of my name. They say that Virgo sounds like a girl name but I don't care. I walked into my village and see everyone worked up about something.

"Hey Virgo"

I turned around and see my big brother Blake.

"Oh hi Blake, What is everyone worked up about?"

"Oh two of the castles guards are here"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

It's only me and my brother. Our parents died by our kingdom's enemy, the Raven Kingdom. We saw the guards coming towards us, but we ignored them. One of them stopped us.

"Either one of you Virgo?"

"Yes, I am" I said

"We need you"

"Why?"

"The King and Queen wants you and the others to go on mission for them, that only you and the others can do"

"Oh, what's the mission and how long is it going to be?"

"We don't know what the mission is and we don't now how long it's going to be"

"Well can I get my things?"

"I'm going to send someone to get your things"

"Okay"

I stood there. I don't trust our King and Queen's guards. I don't even trust the King and Queen and they're my friend's parents and he doesn't like them either.

"Are you coming?" One of the guards asked

"I'll meet you there"

They shrugged and ride their horses away.

"Using your power?" Blake asked

"Yup"

I started to spin around, them the ground beneath me started to crumble. I have the power to dig where ever I am so matter what it is.

"Bye Blake"

"Bye Virgo"

I digged down. I stopped, I climbed back to see where I have to go. I reached the top, I saw where I have to go. I dropped down, I landed on my feet. Then I digged towards the direction that I have to go.

~Time Skip~

I digged up and see that I'm outside the gate. I see the guards that went to get me.

"How did you dig?"

"It's my power"

They were surprised. The gate is open, they walked in. I got out of the hole, then the hole I made went back to normal ground. I walked towards the gate. Holy Shit!

"Hey, why did you close the gates?" I asked

"You're a stranger"

I showed them my left hand that has my zodiac mark on it.

"The name is Virgo, one of the Zodiac Children, now let me the hell in"

They opened the gates. Good.  I walked forward. Then I saw the rich folk. What are they looking at? Assholes. We walked into the castle. I ignored everything around me. I reached two big doors, I opened them. I walked into the room. I see four females and 2 males. Two of the the females are twins. One of the twins have glasses, wearing a gray skirt, white long sleeve blouse, blacks socks that goes up to the knee, he also has black flats. She has her hair down and her hair color is brown. Her eyes are black. The other one has black hair, that is down and her eyes are black also. He is wearing the same thing as her twin but a blue skirt, black leggings and black flats. One of the other females has horns. She has red eyes, short light pink hair. She is wearing a black tank top, and a black skirt. She is wearing black flats. 

The last female has dark red hair, black eyes, her hair is in a braid. There is two bobby pins to push her bangs back. He is wearing a dress that is really light pink with red polka dots from the top of her waist up. The top is a U shape. The bottom half is black. She is wearing red velvet leggings, with black flats. One of the males has blur hair and blue eyes, he is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He is wearing black shoes. Then the last male has blonde hair, yellow eyes. He has ears and a tail.  He's wearing a jacket over a black and yellow striped shirt. He is wearing black pants also and wearing black shoes. I walked up to them.

"Hello, My name is Virgo, the Virgin"

"My name is Aries" The pink hair girl said

Aries the Ram

"Aquarius" the blue hair boy said

Aquarius the Water Barrier

"We're Gemini" the twins said

Gemini the Twins

"My name is Cancer" The red head said

Cancer the Crab

"I'm Leo" the blonde said

Leo the Lion

Half of us are here. That was quick. I thought it would take more than a day or hours to get at least half of us.

"Hello Virgo" a deep and high pitch voice said

Great, Fucktard and Bitch spoke to me. I turned to the Bitch and Fucktard.

"Hello Bit- I mean Queen, and Fu- I mean King"

Shit! I almost called them by their nicknames that I gave them.

"You guys might be here for a day or two" Bitch said

"Why?" I asked

"Well two of them are going to be asked problem"

"Is it Scorpio and Libra?"

"Yes"

Libra, Scorpio please don't be a pain in the asses. If you are, you will get your asses kicked by me.

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is shorter. Anyway I hope you like my chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Peace Out!