Shadow

{Edited}

We are packing up our stuff, besides me, because we are continuing our journey. After a while, everyone finished packing their things. I started to lead them down the dirt trail.

~Time Skip~

After a while we reached a town. We know it's none of our towns. This is a different kingdom's town. We continued walking and then we walked into the town. Everyone saw us and gasped. I heard. 'They're the Zodiac Children' 'They're amazing' On my Zodiac! Look Sally, it's Libra' I didn't know I was famous outside the Kingdom. We continued walking through the town and we started to get tired.

"Let's take a break" I said

I heard everyone sigh and collapse down on the ground. Wow, I thought they run alot, maybe that's just me. I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I looked and see Virgo.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked

"Yeah, why"

"I meant about the kiss?"

"Oh, yeah I'm fine"

"Okay, I was just making sure"

He let go of my shoulder and join the rest on the ground. I looked around and I saw a little restaurant. I pointed to the restaurant and said "Let's get food" Once they heard food, they immediately got up and followed me to the restaurant. We reached the restaurant and walked in. Everyone looked at us. I see the waiters and waitresses excited and happy. We took our seats and waited for one of the waiters or waitresses to take our order. After a couple minutes, a man that looks like around my age, he has brown hair, his bangs cover his right eye. He is wearing a white shirt with black pants and shoes. He is holding onto a notepad and pen.

"What do you guys want to drink?" He asked

We all ordered water. After 5 minutes, the waiter came and gave us our drinks. We talked how we are going to get an egg and kill the Phoenix. Everyone besides me are hungry. The waiter came back and everyone order what they wanted. I got up and went to the bathroom. After a couple minutes, I washed my hands, dries them and walked out. As I was walking back to my seat, I heard something familiar. I went to my seat.

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked

"Hear what?" asked Scorpio

I walked outside and looked. I saw yellow, orange, and red flames. Oh no. I ran back in.

"Everyone get out of here, a fire is coming!" I yelled.

Immediately, everyone got out of their seats, grabbed their stuff and ran out of the building. I saw that my friends are finished their food. They. Are. Fast. They grabbed their stuff and got out of their seats. I ran out and see the fire getting closer but slowly. I see everyone single person have their things and running game out of the village. Pisces and Aquarius are trying to put the fire out but when ever they put it out it appears again. After a while of standing still, I noticed that the fire is high up and the fire is surrounding me. I looked around to see if anyone was with me but there's nobody. I can't jump either because the fire is past my range. Great. I'm stuck.

"Libra!"

I turned to the voice. I see my parents and my brothers. This is a trick. I turned back around and I see him.

"Aaron stop tricking me, it won't work anymore, remember"

"I know but it's fun playing with your emotions"