Part 13

Hey, so what did you think of the last chapter, i hope you liked it! You are gonna love this chapter even more! I promise! Comment and vote please, it makes me so happy!!!!

So enjoy!

-xeBex-

x-x-x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 13-

When i grabbed a towel from my chest of drawers, i noted that one was missing, the one that Marcus had used (i never wanted to wash that towel again). There was no way that he just happened to open the drawer in my room that had the towels in. I mean, my room was a mess, you can't just find something easily. He had to have looked through several drawers. I dreaded to think what he'd found.

I grabbed my hairbrush and clean underwear as well and went into my ensuite. The mirror was misted up, and the bath was wet. Oh my god! Marcus had had a shower in my ensuite! That made me so happy. Get over it! It's just a shower!A small voice in my head yelled at me, but the rest of me didn't care. Then i had to kick myself. If only i'd come upstairs a little earlier, i could've caught him in the shower and seen what was under the towel.

Something was seriously wrong with me!

I turned on the water for the shower. Whilst i waited for it to heat up i grabbed my make-up wipes, a nearly full pack, and started to tackle the mess on my face. I can't believe Marcus could bare to look at me this morning without cringing. Once i was done with that mess, i stripped out of the dress i had borrowed off of Jenny and stood under the warm water. Whilst i washed my hair, i thought about everything in detail. Did all of this really mean something? Did Marcus like me? I really shouldn't go down this road. I knew where this would end, with me hurting and everybody else happy and living their lives. I knew this because i'd seen Jenny make the same mistake so many times. She'd heal the pain by eating about three large tubs of chocolate brownie Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I couldn't do that to myself.

I climbed out of the shower and got dressed, putting on my bra hurt even more than it had done the previous day. I shoved on some electric blue skinny jeans and a black shirt that was low cut and showed off my cleavage. I applied make up to cover up the bruise on my nose that had in fact gotten stronger in colour. Checking the clock on my bedside table i noticed that it was six pm. Where had the day gone?! I grabbed my bag and a jacket and left my room only to bump into Marcus.

"Oops!" I muttered. "We have really got to stop doing this." The laugh that escaped my lips was awkward and definitely not natural. At least he was wearing a shirt now...well actually no. It was nowhere near as nice bumping into his shirt.

"Yeah." Marcus seemed distracted. "I'm off now. Do you need anything before i go?"

"Uh...no, thanks." Marcus nodded and went to go downstairs. "Actually..." He turned back to face me.

"How did i know there'd be something?" I thought he was annoyed by it at first but then he smiled playfully. "How can i help?"

"Do you drive?"

His look turned curious. "Yes? I was just about to drive home."

"Do you think you could possibly take me to the hospital to see Jenny and find Dylan?" I put on my most innocent and pleading face that i could.

"On one condition." I nodded so quickly that i didn't think about how badly things could go when you agreed to conditions, i mean, look at Dylan! "We go grab something to eat first because i am so hungry."