Part 17

Hey, so i'm just gonna get on and start writing! Hope you liked the last part!

Remember to comment and vote! :D

-xeBex-

x-x-x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 17-

The need to move to stop the pins and needles spreading through my calves was outweighed by the need to sit and feel pathetic. I could no longer feel my feet. I didn't know how long i'd been sat here, in almost darkness. Long enough for my plate of spaghetti to go cold and for my legs to fall asleep. I couldn't figure out why anyone would call this feeling 'falling asleep' because going to sleep was supposed to be peaceful and relaxing and i was most definitely not peaceful or relaxed.

I blindly opened my handbag and found my phone. I was halfway through searching Jenny in my contacts when someone knocked my door, making the wood and my back vibrate.

"Not in the mood right now, mum." I replied a little louder than necessary.

I waited to hear mum retreated back down the stairs but she didn't. I just waited before dialing Jenny. "It's me." Was the reply i got.

"Sorry, i don't know anyone called 'me'." It was possibly a little to sarcastic but i was pissed off.

I heard a frustrated groan. "It's Marcus." I didn't answer this time cos i had no real answer. "Will you let me in?"

I struggled to pull myself up and when i was finally stood i almost fell over again. My feet felt weirdly swollen and like they weren't there anymore. I pushed all of my stuff out of the way of the door gently, especially the plate of pasta so that i didn't spill it. I yanked the door open. "What?!" I demanded.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

I huffed. "I'm fine."

"I don't believe you." Marcus returned before i'd even finished the two words. He leant against the door frame and i knew he'd done it to stop me slamming the door in his face. I was still tempted though

"I'm fine." I said quietly trying to put sincerity into it.

Marcus nodded. "So, i can't come in then?"

"Wait a second." I flicked the light on, bent to pick up the mess off the floor then stood out of the way so that Marcus could come in. He entered so slowly that it was almost painful, i mean, he was really milking the fact that i was letting him in. He knew i would though, why wouldn't i? I was pretty much crazy about him already. I was so pathetic.

"Your room is a mess." He informed me.

"I know." I glanced out into the hallway and shut the door quietly. "Does Dylan know...?" I trailed off when Marcus looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I didn't know how to finish that sentence, there were so many different ways. 'Does Dylan know you came to check on me?' 'Does Dylan know that you stayed the other night?' 'Does Dylan know you kissed me?' 'Does Dylan know that i'm FALLING FOR YOU?!' Marcus' raised eyebrows told me that the answer to any of the above was probably a 'What do you think?' and the answer to that was 'HELL NO!' I like living thank you very much.

"I said i was going to the toilet." Marcus explained.

"You'd better go then." I said it because he needed to keep this a secret from Dylan not because i had any inclination to force him out of my room.

"Yeah." He took a few steps closer to me. "I probably should." The way he spoke was almost mocking and i didn't quite know what to make of it. "But first..." Marcus trailed off. He skimmed his hand over my shoulder and down my back. I stared down at it for a moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to stay calm and detached but inside my heart was racing so fast that it was overpowering all of my other bodily functions, like blinking and...breathing.

Marcus leaned in and brushed his lips against my jaw bone. I couldn't help the small whimper of happiness that escaped my lips. "Ssshhhh." He whispered against my skin. My breath caught in my throat. Marcus positioned his hand, the one brushing down my back, in the small of my back. He brought his other hand to the side of my face. He brushed his thumb against my cheek gently. He placed a soft warm kiss against my lips. I parted mine immediately letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. I hooked my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans and pulled him closer to me, if that was at all possible. I'd expected him to resist but he hadn't and we ended up falling. I landed with my back on my bed, Marcus on top of me. He'd anticipated this and was propped up with one hand on either side of my shoulders.

"Woah." I whispered through a laugh. Marcus chuckled as he lowered himself against my body. We laughed against each others lips and then our giggles faded and it was just pure passion and desire. I wrapped my arms around his broad muscular shoulders and lifted my body up towards his. This was probably the most perfect moment i'd ever experienced because there was more to it than just plain heat.

When Marcus ran his hand down the side of my body to cup my butt cheek i threw my head back slightly and let out a small gasp. Marcus took this opportunity to kiss down my chin, down my neck and to my chest. His hand travelled down my thigh, he gripped my knee and lifted my leg so that it was hitched on his hip. He sucked the skin on my chest. It took me a moment to realise he was giving my a lovebite. I couldn't help but laugh excitedly.

"Cryssie!" Mum shouted from downstairs.

"Shit." I cursed quietly. Marcus kissed back up my neck and placed a soft tender kiss on my lips. Then he stood up and stared at me for a moment. "What?" I whispered as i sat up.

"Nothing." He said with a small smile, making his way to the door.

"Marcus."

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna go out this weekend?" Why had i said that? I realised too late and was forced to bite my lip and wait for his answer.

Marcus grinned, came back over to the bed, kissed me again on the lips and then on the forehead. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled at me once more and then left my room.

About six seconds later, mum opened my door. "Was Marcus just leaving your room?!" I squealed excitedly in response.