Chapter 4- Prophecies Arise

Warning: voilence ahead. I will warn you when it starts.
The tom lead me through a thicket. Wait! I know this place....
He flies up into the trees to... the camp on Smoth. The tom lands on a branch looking down onto the camp. I see expecting Sparklingsky run up to who looks like the tom next to me.
"Thundersfog! Please don't go!" She presses her muzzle against his.
"I have to, it's the dracoweres again," he licks her ear.
"Please be careful! I need you!" Sparklingsky pleads.
"I'll be back. I love you. Try not to worry. I don't want you to freak out our kits," he turns and flies out, following a whole patrol of our kind.
"Come back!" My mother wails.
"You're..." I start, looking at him.
"Look," my father urges.
  I look back to apparently after the battle. Dawnscolor, our leader/healer run over to the warriors.
"Is an-"
"Quick! Dawnscolor! Help Thundersfog! He's dying!" Oceanbreeze screeches.
My mother rushes to his side, "No! Thundersfog! You promised!"
My dying father's eyes flickered open at her voice. "Some promises can't be kept, my love. I have to leave you. Take care of our kits," he breathes out his last breath.
"There's nothing I can do. He's on his way to the sparks in the sky," Dawnscolor mumbles.
"What?" Sparklingsky screeches.
"Frostedflower, take Sparklingsky to her den, and stay with her," he commands.
"Follow me," Thundersfog taps my shoulder with his wing.
"Thundersfog, what happened in that battle?" I ask, following him.
And here is where it starts
Thundersfog pushes some brush aside, opening my view to a battle. I see my father pinned by a brown dracowere with bronze feathers.
"So I hear your mate's expecting, huh?" He growls.
Thundersfog struggles, but can't dislodge his attacker.
"Too bad they'll grow up without a father!" He continues, tilting his head and ripping my father's stomach open with his horn.
My father yowls in agony and the dracowere leaves him to die.
"Thundersfog's dying! Retreat!" Oceanbreeze commands the fray. She and Rednose hastily pick him up as the rest retreat.
It's ended now.
Present Thundersfog let's go of the brush, looking at me sadly, "I never saw your mother again after Thorn split me."
"I must go," he adds suddenly, ears perking, "beware: war will divide as fate will ally."
"What does that mean?" I ask but he's faded away.
I open my eyes to see dawn light in between white feathers. I sit up so quickly, Storm's wing didn't have time to move and he ended up on the opposite side of me in his back with his wing trapped under my paws.
"Goodness!" He growls, pulling his wing out from under me; causing me to fall on my side. "What's going on?" He shakes his head sleepily.
"I know who my father is!" I jump to my paws.
"Yeah? Who?" He rolls his eyes, shaking off grass and dirt from his pelt.
"Thundersfog!" I run off, going over to where Midnight was talking to Moo next to the stream.

A//N: I was super bored so I decided to upload again! Feel free to put your thoughts or questions in the comments! I love them all. Chapter 5 will be in two parts, why? Because it is so long and full of information. Stay tuned. Cya!