A Bloody Mess

*Marcus*

"Everything okay?" Jared questions me.

I look up from my phone meeting his gaze. "I still haven't heard from Serena."

He leans his head against my shoulder staring out at the dance floor. "Maybe she just fell asleep."

"It's been over two hours since she left, I just- I don't I just have a bad feeling."

He looks up at me, beautiful green eyes piercing my entire being. "We can go home and check on her."

"Are you sure?"

He nods. "This party is getting boring anyways."

I smile at him placing a gently kiss against his lips. "I love you."

He sighs dramatically. "I know." 

I look down at him giving him a playful look, he rolls his eyes.

"I love you too."

The drive home went on for ages, but we when finally reach the house I quickly got out of the car and head into the house. Jared is next to me in a second, I glance over at him as a sharp scent hits my nose, blood.

"Serena?" I question quickly heading to her room.

I quickly open the door the stench is so strong, I am fighting my inter instinct every step. She is still in her dress, eyes close, blonde hair a scarlet red. Her hair and pillow are drench in blood.

"Christ." Jared whispers.

We could both still hear her heartbeat, we just stood there frozen.

"Marc get her undress and bring her into the bathroom." Jared states quickly disappearing from the door way.

I quickly shrug off my jacket gently picking her up and removing her dress. I carry her limp half naked body to the bathroom were Jared is waiting. The sleeves of his white shirt is rolled back as he sets some medical things by the tub. He silently told me what he want to do and I quickly follow.

"Hold her up." He states turning on the water.

He quickly parts her hair letting the warm water rinse away the blood. I watch him quietly as he works. Jared has always wanted to help people, during the second World War he wanted to be a doctor on the front lines. However his blood lust was to strong, he could handle the blood just not over long periods of time. Serena stirs in my arms, as Jared's gently runs his fingers against her scalp.

"I don't see anything." Jared states. " But this much blood there was an open wound here."

"You think someone feed her their blood?"

He looks over at me. "That's the only explanation."

"Why am I wet?" She mumbles.

"Serena?" Jared questions.

She opens her eyes looking over to him. "What? When did you guys get home?"

"Serena what happened?" I question. 

She looks to me now fully alert. "What are you talking about?"

"We came home and found covered in your own blood." I state as Jared shuts off the water.

She looks to me, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "I-I don't remember."