Rooftop Conversation

I am in the kitchen browsing through the cabinets. It's been a few days since the whole Klaus incident and the boys have finally come off red alert. Not that I told them about the night on the roof, or the fact that Klaus has been invited in, or that even he was the one who saved me. Who know what they would do if the found that out. Besides they keep things from me, so there's no reason I can't keep things from them.

"Why is there no descent food in here?" I shout to the living room.

"You're the one who eats!" Jared begins. "If you don't like the food you picked out that's your problem."

My phone buzzes in my pocket. I take it out seeing an unknown number sent a text. I knew by the message it is Klaus.

"Come to your room."

I roll my eyes sending a message back. "Why?"

In a second I received my answer.

"Because if you don't I won't hesitate to kill your friends."

I sigh closing the cabinet, walking into the living room.

"Find anything?" Marcus questions.

I shake my head. "No, I'm not hungry anyways. I was just thinking about heading to bed."

"What why?" Jared questions quickly sitting up.

"I'm tired." I point out. "Plus as a human I do need to sleep."

Jared gives me a small frown. "Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight." I tell the both of them with a smile heading to my room. 

I shut my door behind me, looking around my darken room. Suddenly I am swept up in his arms as he heads on the window and to the roof. He sets me down at I smooth out my shirt.

"You know I don't get this whole roof thing." I state turning around to look at him.

"It's so your playthings don't hear." He simply states.

"And why would you care about that?"

"Well if Marcus comes in trying to attack me again I won't hesitate to kill him. Then again I could just compel them to not interfere." He muses.

"Please don't. And I thought vampires couldn't compel each other?"

"Originals can compel anyone they want." He states proudly. "Our compulsion is much stronger than the average vampire."

"Yeah good to know." I mumble taking a seat on the roof ledge. 

"Oh come now love. Don't tell me you're going to be distance after finding out my little secret." 

I roll my eyes. He takes a seat next to me. 

"You know." He begins whispering in my ear. "I know for a fact that you have a secret of your own don't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really?" He questions. "And I guess these scars was just a childhood accident." He states quietly, gently running his finger against the scars on the exposed part of my shoulder. "Even the bite marks." He states his finger dipping  into my collar bone.

"What do you want?" I whisper.

From the corner of my eye I could see him smirk. "Try not to distance yourself so much next time."