Jade Fireson x Dipper

DIPPER X OC

Requested by CottonpiI'm also trying out a new style of writing here.

He had a life.

So did she.

They went to the same school, had the same classes together, yet were miles apart.

She was talkative, lovable, the whole deal.

He was quiet, really only talked to his sister and hadn't a friend to speak of.

But the biggest difference between them was their grades.

She made C's and D's while he made A's and B's.

While she didn't care too much, it was her father that did. He made her find a tutor.

She didn't expect him to fit such a bill. He was him, and she was her. They wouldn't get along well.

But life was about adventure and being social, right?

She arrived at his door, completely unaware of what awaited her.

He welcomed her inside, they sat at the kitchen table, and they worked on her algebra.

Piece by piece, she put it together. All those equations began to make sense, along with her tutor, who seemed no longer a stranger.

Hard and fast, she developed a crush.

He bid her goodbye, but she was sure they would meet again. She would make it so.

The very next day, while he was sifting through his locker, when he found a note, written in a nice little font. It was an invitation, to sit with her at lunch, and he knew that this was a turn up for the books.