Mabel x Reader

This is an attempt at a make out scene. Not NSFW. You and Mabel are in your late teens.

Mabel pressed her forehead against yours. She ran her fingertips down your arms, causing an almost tickling sensation across your skin. You could hear her quick and shallow breaths. She was nervous. The muffled noise of the immense party going on outside gave you a sense of security, though, that no one would notice either of you gone while you two had a tender moment in the closet. Plus, the door was locked from the inside. No one was getting in or coming out anytime soon.

You cupped Mabel's face in your hands, though you could barely make out her features. The only light source was the crack between the door and the floor.

"Why are you nervous," you murmured, your lips barely brushing against hers. "I thought you were experienced in making out."

Her hands trailed down to your waist, where she latched onto your shirt firmly. The quick and shallow breaths continued as she gave a querulous reply.

"I've only kissed once. And he was a merman."

You smiled, and you felt her lips stretch into a grin. "Of course."

Your hands travelled down Mabel's shoulders as you began to kiss her, slowly. The smiles gracing your features remained at first, but quickly faded as you fell deeper into the kiss. Her hands fell away from your waist, to which you responded by removing your hands from her shoulders and brushing your fingertips all the way down her arms until finally holding both her hands. You pressed your weight into her kiss and her hands. She was pinned against the wall.

When you broke away for air, she was panting. Your hands were still intertwined, and you nuzzled your face into her neck.

"Wow," she commented. "Just way."

You chuckled against her throat. "Like the experience so far?"

"I love it."

As an experiment, you kissed her neck. She let out a small gasp, but encouraged you to continue doing so. Her grip on your hands became tighter as you kissed her neck lightly.

"How could you not have done this before?"

You pulled away from her neck, but continued to hold her hands. She chuckled nervously.

"Never ever. I don't really know."

"Well, I'm glad I'm the first, then. God, Mabel, how could anyone have kept their hands off of you?"

"Oh, come on, I'm not that attractive."

"But you are."

"You're making me blush."

"What I wouldn't give to see that."

You honestly didn't expect Mabel to be so shy. She was normally outgoing and confident, but here, she was almost too similar to her brother; a timid and shy person. Maybe the intimacy just made her freeze up.

She leaned back in for a kiss. The force was weak and gentle. You applied a bit more force and eventually you were the one against the wall. Mabel was beginning to come out of her shell.

"Jump," she said after you came up for air again.

You complied and she caught your waist. The rest was self explanatory, in your experience. Your legs locked onto her waist and she carried the both of you to some sturdy boxes, which you sat on and continued kissing. Mabel grew braver as she snaked her hands around your neck and hoisted herself up, so that she was directly on top of you.

"Coming out of your shell, huh?"

"What can I say? I'm learning from the best."

You chuckled and she pulled you back into another kiss. Her hands knotted in your hair, and you quite enjoyed the tugging sensation.

"God, I love you."

She froze again. Mabel sat up and slid off the boxes almost immediately.

"What?"

"You said you loved me."

"Yes, and?"

"I don't know, that's like the big, bad word! It carries some weight, you can't just toss it around!"

"I wasn't tossing it around. I love you, Mabel."

A sob escaped her.

"You said it again! You're throwing it around!"

"Mabel."

"I've never had a partner that told me that before."

"Well, here you are."

You found her hand again in the darkness. She took your hand, tightly.

"I love you, Mabel," you said, though your voice was muffled by her hair.

"Say it again."

"I love you."

"That sounds good to me. Say it again."

"I love you, Mabel Pines."

She squealed excitedly. "I love you too."

To celebrate the new confession, you kissed to your heart's content until the sounds of the party died down. When you finally got out of the closet, daylight had approached. Everyone was gone except for Dipper.

Mabel pulled you back into the closet.