Yandere!Tony x Reader

THE WHITE RABBIT
Reader is subjected to torture in this one, so take caution.

“The white rabbit,” Tony muttered, scanning the instruments of torture laid out on his surgeon’s table. “Do you know who the white rabbit is,” he asked, his back  turned to you. The anger was like a serpent poised to strike as he picked up something from his table, interested hands running along the surface of the weapon. The gag threatening your gag reflex prevented you from talking, yet Tony kept asking questions, as if you were going to respond.

“He’s an Alice In Wonderland character. I hated him as a child. Do you know why?” He turned around to face you, revealing the weapon he had chosen. It looked like a rattle one would give to a child, but there were holes visible at the top. His movements were erratic, so you nearly yelped when he gripped the side of your head with his right hand, breathing into your ear, “Because he wasted so much time!”

In his left hand, he held the rattle-like torture device over the crown of your head. Moments couldn't even pass before a searing pain overcame you. You could have sworn that whatever was being poured on top of you was lava at this point. Clenching your fists and biting down on the cloth holding your gag in place, you tried your best to deal with the pain. A low, guttural sob came from your dying voice, which effectively killed it for a few weeks.

"The white rabbit was late for his date," Tony explains, waltzing around your chair. "And you were late for ours."

"Huh?" You looked up at the man who had you at his mercy; what date?

"Don't be stupid, lover. You were late for our date last night, and I saw you spending it with that-that other man!"

Once you had realized what happened, you gave him a bewildered look. He was referring to Harry, a student of his and   your boyfriend of seven months. Tony  mashed his mouth against yours. His entire body weight shifted into the contact, and he was beckoning you to return the kiss (if you could call it that). Once he released your mouth, you found yourself coughing and gagging. You bent over as far as you possibly could and coughed until you were sure one of your lungs was dislocated. Gasping for air, you found Tony watching, and leaning casually against his surgeon's table, as if he had not just tortured you.

"Can you promise you won't come near that imbecile ever again, white rabbit?"

You nodded your head without second thought. Of course the promise was not at all legitimate, but the torture had to stop. You couldn't take any more that would be coming. Tony smiled at you warmly and kneeled down in front of you.

"Good, because I cannot have my rabbit escape from her hutch."

You wheezed, and managed to muster up a smile back at the crazed man's eyes. He would let you sleep tonight, but in the morning you had to get back to Harry.