Faster

"Run!!!" I yelled. I pushed her forward a little to give her ahead. I yelled,"Faster!" She said,"I can't go any faster!" She stopped taking out her lightsaber. I yelled,"Ash!!!" She said,"I'm not running.... I'm fighting." An inquistor turned the corner. Ash threw her one of her lightsabers at the inquistor.
The inquistor blocked it and it came back. Ash jumped up and caught it. She looked at me and asked,"Are you going to help me or just stand there?" I hate it when she says that and she knows that.

I took at my lightsaber and took the first swing. The inquistor kicked me back right away after she blocked it. I fell back on the floor. She was about swing down but, Ash blocked it. She smiled,"You flipped the switch. There's no girls near my brother!" She used the force on the inquistor. I smiled and said,"Your so sweet." I said,"Shut up! Now get up, bro." She put a hand out. I grabbed and she helped me up. "Dad!" I said,"Tie, thank goodness you guys are alright!" Ash said,"Of course she's alright she's your daughter." Ezra smiled and,"Good point." Idra ran in. She yelled,"Ran! GO!!!" I yelled,"What!?!" Six inquistors where running behind her.
Ash yelled,"GO!!!!! I got them."

I looked back at her and said,"Then I'm staying." She looked back at me and sighed. She said,"I hate you!" She ran beside me. Ezra asked,"Where's Diaden?" Idra answered,"Don't worry his coming...... Right here!" The door opened and Diaden stood there with Hera beside him. They yelled,"Come on!!!" I felt a push behind me. I turned back. I yelled,"ASH!" She smiled and said,"It's time for me to be the hero. Go!" I said,"Don't..... I won't loose you either!" She said,"Who says your loosing me? Tie needs you. Now Mark needs me." She took out her lightsaber locking the door. I yelled,"NO!!!!" I tried to get threw the door but, I was to late. I hit the door making a loud banging noise. I yelled,"ASTRID!!!"

2 Year Later......

"Hello?" I turned around. It was a women younger then me. 22 to 25 the oldest. I said,"Yes, how may I help? You lost?" She smiled and said,"Ummm..... Yes ummm..... I'm looking for someone." I smiled back and said,"Who are you looking for?" She replied,"Kanan Jarrus..... and Ezra Brigher....... but mostly really want to see Kanan Jarrus first." I said,"Your looking at him." She gasped and said,"Oh whoa..... I should have none." I asked,"I'm sorry but do I know you?"
She sighed.
She said,"I'm Astrid Jarrus, your half sister. Please I know you don't believe me just let me explain."

Now......
Ash's Pov.

"Well..... Well...... if it isn't Astrid Jarrus." Said on of the inquistors. I smiled and said,"Please call me, Ash." They smiled expect one. He kept looking at me and I kept looking at him. I looked away and said,"So tell me what you want?"
He answered,"More like what we can do for
you."
I said,"What?"
He asked,"Do you want the truth or not?"
I asked,"About what!?!" He smile grew wider and answered,"Kanan's father."

No......