Halloween Special!

*This chapter is the charachters here on Earth living our lives.*
I hope you enjoy!

Ash's Pov.

"Ash, sweetie." Mark called.
I asked,"What do you want?" He said,"What makes you think I want something." I said,"You called me sweetie." He said,"Fine, will you go to the Halloween party with me?" I said,"A party. You know that's not my thing. Your lucky I ever went to prom with you when we where in High School. My brother made me."

Also, in this Kanan has his sight.

He said,"I knew it. Did you get a costume?" I said,"Your a sith lord right?" He nodded and said,"I think it's funny that we're siths when we would probably be jedi." I said,"That is true. Are the others going?" He nodded and said,"Sabine's place at 11:00 sharp." I nodded.

At 11:00......

I knocked on Sabine's door.
It opened. Sabine stood there in her under shirt. She said,"Thank goodness your not Daiden. Will you help me pick something from my closet?" I said,"When will you tell Daiden how you feel? He already know you like him and yes I'll help you." I walked inside and closed the door behind me. She said,"His busy with school and I respect that." I said,"Sabine, you would never say that." She said,"Well, I mean it."

We walked inside her room. She opened her closet. I asked,"Do you watch the Walking Dead?" She said,"What kind of question is that? Of course I do!" I said,"Then.... You should be Maggie." She said,"I like your idea but, I want to be my own surviver." I said,"Why does that not suprise me? You have something in here to do that."

30 Minutes Later.....

There was a knock at the door.
"It's the siblings." I said. She said,"What about Philp and Mark?" I said,"Mark texted me and said he was on his way." She said,"Please get the door." I said,"Your lucky I'm nice." I walked out of her room and opened the door. I looked at Idra and Diaden. I said,"Let me guess. Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead and Katina from Sucide Squad." Idra said,"First one all day." Mark and Philp walked behind them. I said,"Sith and Police man." Philp said,"Both of us told you who we where." I said,"And well, it's well known."

They walked inside as Sabine walked out of her room.

Diaden said,"Cool costume." She smiled and said,"Thanks. Where's the party?" Mark said,"The old mansion. Everyone says it's haunted." Philp said,"More like your house." I said,"My car is bigger then all of your so we're taking my car. We also need to pick up Kanan." Sabine said,"Let's go."

We walked out and jumped into the car.

At the party..........
11:57pm

We walked through the doors.
"Ash? I though this wasn't your thing, cutie." Jake said, smiling.
Mark put a arm around me and said,"Don't call my girlfriend cutie." Jake said,"Cute. That reminds me you may not want to be here at 12." Diaden asked,"Why?" Jake said,"The old man that used to live here." Idra asked,"And why should we believe you?"
Jake said,"You remember Mr. Obama." We nodded. He said,"The old man that lived her was his son." Idra said,"That didn't make it more believable."  Jake said,"I know but, the story is that he hanged himself at 12:00."

Idra said,"Why should we believe you?" Kanan said,"Because it is true." Idra said,"Well, I came to this party and I'm not leaving." The lights began to flicker. Philp said,"See you fools later." He began to walk out. I grabbed his arm.

"This is just a prank. Sure it really happened but, his just playing a prank of us." I said.

Jake said,"Believe what you want to believe."
Then the lights went out.

"Really funny, Jacob." I said.
Sabine grabbed the door and tried to open it.
"Ash, why won't it open?" She asked. I turned on my fake red lightsaber. I said,"His pulling a prank on us, Sabine. Don't worry about it." Kanan said,"I'm more afraid to know where Jake went."

"He probably part of it. We don't need to worry." I said. Diaden said,"Your right but, just in case I got a gun on me." Idra said,"Really? It's fake." Diaden said,"Great now they know that." I rolled my eyes.

Then I heard a bang.
I turned towards the direction. There was a chair that fell over.

"I'm going to die." Philp said.
I said,"Well you saying we're going to die isn't making anything better..... It's just a pran...... How long has that clown be standing there?" Mark said,"Oh snap. He would dress up as a clown at the children's hospital." I said,"Damn it." Idra said,"It's just a prank." I said,"I know but, it's creepy." Diaden said,"Wait, if it wasn't a prank where did everone else go?" I looked up.
I screamed.

Idra said,"This can't be real! This isn't happening."

Everyone was hung up from the ceiling.
I looked back at the clown and it was closer. Kanan said,"We need to keep an eye on that clown and make sure he doesn't move."

I said,"Why can't this be a prank?"
Philp kicked the door.
I looked back at him and said,"Really?"

"Ash..... Don't look behind you." Idra said. I said,"I should've kept my eyes on him.

I looked back at him and out faces where close together.
I clapped his face and he fell over. I ran over to the door and kicked it down.
"Get in the car!" I yelled.

We ran in the car. I put the key in but, it wouldn't start. I locked the doors.
I looked back at everyone else. I said,"Sabine, we're fine." She said,"Look.... beside you." I looked at the other side of me.

I punched him.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled as he took off the mask.

I said,"I'm going to kill you, Jake." I punched him again. I said,"Now, get out of my car!"

He jumped out as the music started again. I said,"You know what. Halloween at my house next time." Sabine said,"That's where I'm going." Idra said,"To be honest, I thought that was real when I saw everyone else hanging from the wall."

I hoped you enjoyed this. I know it's not the best chapter but, I'm tired right now. I'll try to make another chapter tommorow.

Happy Halloween!