Jake Lopez 2

Ash's Pov.

He looked back at me and we began to walk closer to each other.

"Your back." I said.
He smiled and said,"Heck, yah. So are you." I nodded and said,"I have my reasons. Why are you here?"
He asked,"How's Mark?" I said,"I asked you a question! What makes you think I would answer your question anyway?" He smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You two still a thing?" He asked. I said,"Why are you here?" He smiled and said,"That Kanan Jarrus. Your forgetting the Empire hires bounty hunters."

Oh crap!

"Who's that?" I asked trying to act like I didn't know what I was talking about. He laughed and asked,"What kind of question is that, Astrid? His a jedi and now his blind."
I hope this dude dies.
"It's not Astrid. It's Ash." I corrected him.
He said,"Whatever, now how is Mark?" I rolled my eyes and answered,"Fine because his away from you."

He said,"I missed you."
I said,"Does it look like I missed you?" He raised his eyebrow.
"You know something." He said.
I said,"Whatever makes you feel better, Jacob."
He said,"That's not my name." I said,"Astrid isn't my name either. You should go turn around and leave before something happens to you."

Jake said,"Would you hurt an old friend?"

I said,"I would."

He said,"Serious much. That's cute. So, you still with, Mark?"
I said,"Don't you dare even ask that. What would make you think I would want you?" He said,"You used to like me." I rolled my eyes.
"That's a lie." I said.

"Forget that..... Do you know where that Kanan Jarrus is?" He asked.
I said,"No but, if I did why would I tell you?"
He said,"Because."

"You stay away from me Jacob Lopez." I said.
"And same to you Astrid Jarrus." Jake said, with a smile.