Idra

Ash's Pov.

"ASH!"
I turned to the door.
"What? Wait, what are you doing here and your eye." I said. Edwards said,"Forget me!" I said,"Edwards, calm down. What happened?"

He said,"Idra, did something stupid because she though she was helping me. She told this group of men that I was her brother because they kept asking me about my sister. I can't believe I let this happen." I asked,"Are they alright?" He nodded and said,"The thing is..... they asked for you." I said,"Good because they were going to meet me anyway."

I walked out of the room.
"Are you going to tell, Mark?" He asked.
I said,"Heck no. He'll stop me." I walked inside. He said,"That's the point." I raised an eyebrow. He said,"Let's go get, Diaden." I said,"That's more like it."

We walked into hall six and I was surprised to see Diaden. He asked,"Why do you have your game face on?" I answered quickly,"Two words, Your Sister." He said,"The ships over here."
We walked further down the hall. He stopped at a door and opened it. He said,"Let's move." We walked in and Diaden quickly closed it behind us.

I sat down an the seat and pressed a few buttons.
"Do you even know how to fly this thing?" Edwards asked.
I said,"Yeah, your flying." I stood up.

Idra's Pov.

"Rebel Edwards, that's a stupid name." One of the guys said.
I said,"Well you have an stupid face."
The man Philp called Plo said,"Burned, Obi." He said,"Shut up! When do you think they're coming?" I said,"They know not to come." Plo said,"Obi, don't." I said,"No Obi, do it." Obi gave me a look. He said,"The colored hair girl looks cool." I said,"Don't you dare hurt her." Plo said,"Dare. You dare me not to hurt her."

I said,"Please. Do whatever to me instead! She doesn't deserve this!" Plo laughed and said,"Your funny, Rebel." I yelled,"I'm not Rebel! I lied." Plo raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to Sanine. He said,"Why?" I answered,"Why do you care?" Plo asked,"You like him?" I said,"No! His my friend, alright!"

"Pick the colored hair girl up." Plo said.
Obi made her stand up. He smiled. Plo said,"You know the dreal." Sabine's eyes widened.

"SABINE!" I yelled.

I stood up and hit Plo in the face.
I quickly ran over to where Sabine was. I hit Obi. I felt hands touch my shoulders. I kicked back but missed.

"RAN!" I yelled to Sabine.

She ran away and I watched her in till she disappeared.

"You costed us a prisoner! Your going to get it!"

I know it's not as good. I'm still working on this subject a little bit.