Note

Diaden's Pov.

I'm not going to say anything to Jacks.
It's against the jedi code.
I shouldn't.
Mark and Ash did.....

No!
I can't!

"Daiden!" I looked up at the doorway.
"What is it" I asked Sabine.
She asked,"You looked like you where bored so I wanted to see what's up." I answered,"I'm fine but, thanks for asking." She said,"When people say their fine they don't mean it. Now really, what's wrong?"
I smiled and said,"I'm okay. Is that better?"
She nodded and smiled. She said,"Oh yah, I just remembered Idra is coming soon. Not today just somewhere this week."
I said,"Really? I have that mission tommorow." She sighed and said,"I'll take your place. I know you want to see your sister." I said,"Really? You would do that?" She nodded and said,"Yah, I would hope someone would do the same for me."
I said,"Thank you, Sabine."
She smiled and said,"Your welcome. Just..... have fun. I'll see you around. Bye, Diaden!"

"Bye!" I said.

I layed back on my pillow.
I finally get to see Idra again. She worries me when I never get information about her.

Ash's Pov.

"Ash, what are you up to?" Jacks asked walking into my room.
"What do you need?" I asked. She said,"Well..... there's a boy." I gave her a look.
"What happened to you saying you where never getting a boyfriend. I mean staying single for life." She said,"No, no, I just want to tell him I like him. Mn, your...... oh god." I smiled and said,"I'll help you if you tell me who it is."
She said,"Well...... It's Diaden."

"What?" I said.
I said,"To be honest, I thought Sabine liked him. I don't know whatever. I think that's cute. Both girl and boy who wants to stay single but they still share there feelings. So cute!" She said,"Shut up! At least I haven't done anything." I said,"Really, Jacks. Well, would you want to tell him in person?" She shook her head.
"A note! That would be cute. Write a note and leave it in his room in till he finds it. Hide it somewhere if you don't want him to read it right away." She nodded and said,"Go it. Thanks, Ash."

"Remember this when your mad at me." I said.

She smiled and walked out.