Punch

1 Month Later.........

Ash's Pov.

"Go, Go, Go!" Kanan demanded as he pushed me in front of me. He asked,"Q hat trouble did you get yourself into?" I smiled and answered,"Trust me you don't want to know." I giggled as Kanan smiled. He said,"Well trouble is your middle name."

"Ash Trouble Jarrus! Sounds perfect."

He laughed.
I asked,"You afraid of hieghts?" He answered,"Do you not know me? No." I said,"Well, you will now."
I grabbed his hand and held it tight. I took out my blaster shooting the window in front of us.
I yelled,"Hold on!!!"
"I hate you!" He joked.

I laughed.

Waking up.......

I opened my eyes. I looked around. I sighed. I should get up if I want to work out. I stood up.
"What are you doing?" Sabine asked with her face in the pillow.

I said,"Quiet. I don't want you to wake up, Kanan." She took her face out of the pillow and looked at me.
She said,"Then your going to go workout." She smiled slightly.
I nodded. I said,"Now look away I need to get changed."
She said,"Trust me I won't. I don't want to be blind." I sid,"Not funny."
She said,"I wasn't trying to. Sorry, I try to forget."
I said,"Well, lucky you get to forget."

She turned around and feel back asleep. I put my half-shirt on and my leggings. I put on my locket. I put my headphones around my neck. I walked to the doorway then I remembered I need shoes. I grabbed my shoes and a picture of Kanan and I.

I walked into the hall. I looked into Kanan's room to make sure he was alright.
He was as usually which I'm glad.

I walked in my private room.
I put on my gloves.
They still smell like Kanan's sweat.

I looked at the punching bag. I began to punch it. I quickly picked up the pace. I threw in a couple kicks.

Then there was a loud popping noise. "AAAwwwwww......" I took off my glove. It was bleeding. This is the sixth time this week. This is getting bad. I put wrap around it.

I put up my targets and grabbed my fake lightsaber.

"Chops.... get over here." I said. He opened the door. I said,"Close the door." He said,"Whop-Bop." I said,"Yah say that again and you'll be my punching bag.
He closed the door.

I swong at the targets.

I said,"Chops, you ready?" I turned over to Chopper who threw one of the targets at my head. He laughed. I said,"That time it was a little funny just don't do it again." He laughed again and we started. He threw the targets as I shot them back with my real lightsaber.

"Whop."

He had no more left. I said,"Thanks, Chops." "Bop-Bop-Whop-Bop." I said,"I hate you too. See you later." We edit the room.

I walked back into my room.
"I heard that pop. What was it?"
I looked up at Sabine and she was still turned the other way. I answered,"Does it matter?"

I grabbed another pair of clothes and got dressed in my armor.

She said,"It was your knuckle."

I made a face and nodded.

She said,"I will tell him if you don't be more carful." I sais,"Don't you dare." She turned around with a smile on her face.
She said,"The be careful, little sister."

I asked,"Why did you call me little sister?"
She said,"I don't know but go wake up, Kanan." I said,"I know."

She sid,"I won't miss you."

I gave her a thumbs up and
said,"Same."

I smiled and walked into Kanan's room.