Disappear, Leave

Ash Pov.

Tie flew the ship. Kanan was staring at Alex the whole time. Ezra sitting next to Tie. Diaden and Idra arw talking. I walked into the hall. "Ash......" I reacted quickly and began to walk down the hall. "Ha Ha!" It sounded so familiar. It was coming from Mark's room. I walked closer to it. "Can you get the blaster?" I stopped in front of the door about to open it. "I like you." I froze. "Shut up and kiss her already!" I opened the door.
Nothing.... I walked inside. I sat down on the floor.
"Astrid...."
I turned around.
It was Mark.
I said,"Mark your alive!"
He said,"I'm dead...... and it's all your fault!"
His face suddenly had had drops if blood falling from his face, blood coming out of his eyes.
He repeated,"It's all your fault!"

Kanan Pov.

I stood near the table where Ash was sleeping. I sighed. Alex looked at me. When we made contact he looked away. Ezra asked,"When are we going to visit the crew?"
I sighed again and said,"I don't know. I want it to be soon."
Ash woke up quickly. She stood up and looked around. I asked,"You alright?" She nodded. She said,"Just a dream." She walked into her room. I said,"Diaden, keep a eye on him." He nodded. I walked into Ash's room.

She later on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

I said,"I've had sick and tired of you acting..... feeling like this, Astrid. Talk to me." She stayed slient still looking up at the ceiling. I climbed up the ladder and sat beside her. I said,"I'm not leaving."
I smiled slightly, hoping she was looking at me but of course she wasn't. I said,"Please....."
She said,"What is there to talk about?"
I said,"Everything. I didn't like keeping things inside of me and well...... no one does. I'm your brother and you can trust me." She said,"I know." She still kept looking at the ceiling. I said,"That's all you want to say?Astrid, just-------." She yelled slightly,"Don't call me Astrid." She jumped up from the bed and walked out of the room.

I sighed.
I hate seeing her like this. She used to be happy and joyful but now...... She's just way to serous and I'm lucky if she smiles.

5 1/2 months earlier......

"No I'm not letting you boys beat me!" She smiled. In fact we where all smiling. Mark rolled his eyes and said,"Whatever you want to say to make you feel better." Ash hit his arm. I laughed. He said,"I still like you." I rolled my eyes and said,"Shut up and just kiss already!" Ash said,"Sense you said it. They kissed. I said,"I was joking. Your gross." Ash said,"And you where looking at us the whole time." I smiled. I said,"If you treat her wrong Mark I will hurt you." He said,"Trust me su ' r  I understand." I said,"Call me by my first name." Ash smile grew wider.

Now.......

Back then everything was perfect.  Now it's all a mess. Ash is falling apart, I never see Hera anymore, Maul still searching for us, and now Alex is here.

I walked out of the room then into my room. I closed the door and sat down on my chair. I looked at my only photo of Hera. I sighed.
"KANAN!!!" I flinched and asked,"What is it?" I opened the door.
Ash ran in. She froze and said,"Kanan....." A red lightsaber went through her. Ash..... I yelled,"Astrid!" She dropped to the floor. A man stood behind her. Mark? He said,"Sorry I had to kill you, Kanan."
I turned around seeing my own dead body.

I opened my eyes quickly.
"Kanan, it was a dream! Your alright."