Alright

Ash's Pov.

I walked into Kanan's room.
He smiled.
"I'm happy for you." He said.

I smiled. I asked,"Are sure I should get married now.... I mean this is big and......"
He put a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry about me, Astrid. You've know him sense you you where sixteen right?" I said,"Yah, but your all I got." He smiled. He said,"What about me? I know your not leaving. If you where then this would be different. You know even when you where little we still had a contest on who cared about the other more."

"I didn't know you when you where little." I said. He said,"You did. You just...... We had to erase your memory."
"What? No..... I thought I was alone my whole life." He said,"I know. Did you really think it was easy for me to not try to keep you off my mind. You where almost killed. I wasn't just going to risk you again."

I took a step back.

"Is that why I've always had the scratch on my eye. It wasn't just when I was saving Ezra." I said. He nodded.

"I'm sorry...." He said.

I said,"It's fine......It's would've done the same thing if it was the other way around."
I hugged him and he hugged me back.

He has a problem with Tie and well he doesn't need a problem with me.
I've almost heard a lot from Tie and I'm surprised I haven't stangled her already.

I wish that I could remember what Kanan and I went threw.
I said,"Mark, was going to come but, he had a mission to go to."
Kanan nodded and said,"I know he told me. If he does treat you right tell, Ash." I said,"He won't but, if he does I will. I going to go check on, Idra."
Kanan said,"Be careful. Don't forget threw is spies around her somewhere." I said,"I will." Hera walked in.
She asked,"Ash, would you mind if I have a word with, Kanan." I nodded and said,"Perfect timing."

I walked out closing the door behind me.

Idra's Pov.

My door opened.
"Yes, who is it?" I said, still keeping my eyes down at the book.
"It's Ash."

I looked up quickly and said,"Hey! Sorry, I didn't go and visit you."
She smiled and said,"Don't worry it's fine." I asked,"By any chance do you know how Diaden's doing?" She shook her head and said,"Sorry, I don't." I said,"It's fine. That's how he usually is on missions. Mark told me. Congratulations." She smiled and said,"Thanks. Would you be the head brides made. You don't have to where a dress because I'm not either." I said,"Really?" She said,"I hope not but, I don't know. Kanan told me when he first met Mark that he was planning my wedding."

I said,"Kanan and a wedding. I don't know if I see, Kanan, doing that."
She said,"Mostly, Hera."
I nodded and said,"There we go. Your fine right?"
She nodded and said,"And your fine, right?" I said,"Well, I would be even better if I heard from, Diaden."

"Don't worry, Idra. Knowing Diaden his fine." She said.

I hope so......

Jacks Pov.

A little bear was stuck near a log.
I looked back at Diaden then the little bear.

I walked closer to the little bear.
It grew frightened.
"Don't worry." I said.

I grabbed his foot and took it out of the log. I began to walk away in till there was a tug on my shirt.

The bear...... It's trying to lead me somewhere.

I said,"Maybe he'll help us."

Zeb gave me a look.
I said,"Trust me." I grabbed his arm as we followed the bear.