Hero

Ash Pov.

"Astrid......."
He looked at me like I was a ghost.

My eyes began to water. I said,"Your.... Y-Your..... Your A-Alive." He said,"It was to protect you, Astrid." I yelled,"Don't call me Astrid!!!"

I heard footsteps. I released my blades from my wrists.
(Like on the picture above)
Kanan turned the corner. I put them back in. I yelled,"You Better explain, Kanan!" Kanan looked at me then at Mark then back at me. He sighed. Mark said,"He didn't know." Kanan said,"Shut up, Mark. Lying is not going to fix this." I said,"You didn't...... Why didn't you tell me!?! I cryed for months. I still do! I cut myself thinking he was dead!!!"

Mark said,"I know. I saw......" I said,"You what!?! I'm angry with both of you! I thought you died, Mark!" He said,"Well then I'm sorry I love you!"
:(
A tear slipped from my eye. I said,"Sometimes I think the same thing." Idra ran in. She said,"What... the.... heck? How is Mark alive?" I said,"Don't know but that doesn't matter right now where's the others?"
Idra answered,"There was a lot stormtroppers so went to find you guys."

I said,"Then let's go!" Idra and I began to run leaving the guys in the the back.

"Diaden!!!" It was Tie. Idra picked up the pace. We turned the corner. I said,"Let's do this!"
😎

Mark got in front of me. I pushed him back. I said,"Sorry but I became my own hero."

I released my blades and ran to help Diaden.