I love you

3 Months earlier........

Ash's Pov.

I layed down on the bed. I thought about Mark. I had just ate his favorite fruit even though it takes like crap. I said to myself,"I miss you, Mark." It's been three months. I still think of him all of the time. I looked up at the ceiling picture of him. I sighed and I felt my eyes water.

That's when I saw a shine from something. It was a blade. I tried to look away but..... I couldn't. I stood up still looking at it. The vint rattled. Strange.
I walked over closer to the blade in till I had it in my hand. A tear slipped down my eye.

"ASTRID!!!" I turned around. The blade was taken from my hand. He threw it. He hugged me. I hugged him back beginning to cry. He sighed. He was crying too which made me want to cry even more. I said,"Kanan?"
He nodded.
I asked,"Did he love me?"
Kanan hugged me tighter and said,"You already know that answer. He did and he still does."

5 months earlier.......

Kanan's Pov.

"Mark, your alive?!? This....... This is wonderful, Here. Come, We're getting the ship ready to leave. We need to go." Mark looked away from me. He said,"I'm not going. I'm a threat. I need you guys safer....... I need to know she's safe! She can't know I'm alive!" I said,"Your a threat? You think I'm not? You think Ash isn't? Think any of us aren't a threat anymore!?!"

Mark,"There's a lot is things you don't know about me, Kanan. Most...... All of the stuff I've told you are lies but....... It's not a lie that I care about her. Kanan, it hurts me to do this too!

I sighed. I said,"I know that you don't want to leave, but you think you have to. Listen, I'm not going to stop you but Ash will do anything to be with you! Maybe even to the extremes of killing herself to be with you! Just think about what your doing to her.

Mark's eyes began to water. He said,"I know........ but she'll die if I stay. I'll keep in contact with you and go help with a mission just trying not to be seen. Kanan, you know I care and I know that this choice will depend on what happens and all I see is her dying if I stay!"

I shook me head and said said,"Mark, leaving her will tear her apart! She believes that you died saving her, she thinks it's her fault!!! That'll get to her, Mark! She isn't strong enough for you to just leave her now!!!

He said,"It's going to hurt me too, Kanan!!! Do you think I planned this? This how it has to be. Kanan........ If I love her........ I won't leave with myself if she dies!"

Now I just wanted to cry. I said,"And she won't leave with herself thinking your dead! Nothing good ever comes from someone leaving!"

Tears slid from Mark's face. He paused for a moment. He cleared his throat and said,"And you think I don't know that. My father left me on the side of the road to starve to death...... then I met your sister. She helped me...... She scooped me of my feet." He stopped again. Mark said,"Then I feel for her."

Then something hit me. I was feeling the same way one time. I said,"You know what? I never wanted my daughters in danger, but I couldn't stop them from helping me! They knew the risks and we're willing to fight with me! Let Ash know the risks and let her chose if she wants to fight with you or say goodbye!"

He said,"Kanan! I don't want her choice!!! I see what your saying." More tears slipped down his eyes. He continued,"I do....... I know someone will stop her if she does something." He walked past me and froze at the door. He sighed and said,"Kanan...... if she asks........ Tell her I love her."

He walked out before I could say anything. Oh my gosh...... What am........ I can't live with Ash not knowing!

Present Day........

I sighed as we walked onto the planet of Courant. Ash looked at me when I didn't step out of the Ghost. She smiled and said,"Don't worry...... I have your back." I smiled. Mark is coming to meet me here. I'll be the first time I've seen him sense what happened. I sighed again. Ash said,"Come on, Kanan!" She grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the ship.