Brother and Sister Love

Don't watch yet. Watch afterwards. Play while reading. Just to let you know when you watch this video it will make you cry.

Kanan's Pov.

I woke up. Ash flenched. She asked,"You okay? You scared me!" She hit my shoulder. I rubbed it afterwards. I said,"That hurt!" She said,"Does it look like I care!" She was a lot more serious then usually. I asked,"Will you talk to me now?"

She rolled her eyes and answered,"Nope....." I sighed. I said,"Stop I had..... Ash...... please." She got up and said,"Just wanted to make sure you alright." She began to walk out. I got up and grabbed her arm. She froze. I said,"Don't!" She said,"Let go of me." I said,"Ash you have to let it out." Ash said louder,"Let go of me!" I said,"I know you tried to kill yourself!" Ash said,"Let go!" I said,"I'm sorry Mark died!!!" I pulled down her sleeve looking at the knife cuts. I felt my eyes tear up slightly.

I let go and waited to watch her leave.

She didn't leave. I said,"Go..... Leave! I know you want to." My eyes teared up even more. I looked away. I heard her leave then I heard a whisper. They footsteps grew further away. A speak of a tear fell on the floor.

I put my fist up ready to hit the wall. Then it stopped. I looked in front of me. Ash...... she smiled slightly trying not to cry. She hugged me. I hugged her back. Her tears clipped on to my shoulder. She said,"I'm sorry......." That's when I knowest I was crying too. I asked,"About what?" She said,"You did it too...... Didn't you?" I nodded and said,"Yah." She hugged me tighter and said,"Well I'm glad you didn't....." I smiled slightly and said,"So am I but about you." Diaden smiled and made a "so sweet" face. He recorded it. Idra hit his stomach. She pushed him away and they left.

We got out of the hug. I asked,"Is the old Ash back?" She hit my shoulder and answered,"Maybe......... Now I'm going to go kill Diaden."

She's back.

Something feel out of her pocket. I picked it up and unfolded it.

 I picked it up and unfolded it

I smiled. She drew me good but where's my beard and my hair not that the hair does not make look handsome. "Kanan..... We're here!?!"
I folded and put in my pocket.

I walked out of the room into the front.

I'm just really happy I have my sister back.

Please comment and vote if you thought it was sweet!
Love you guys!

Kanan and Ash (Complete📓) Season 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara