Test of Truth

Ash's Pov.
1 week later.....

"I'm sorry to tell you but, it was nothing." Edwards said.
I nodded.
"I'm feel so bad though." He said.
"Talk to me later later today alright?" He said. I nodded.

I walked out.
I walked in my room that was right next door. I layed down on my bed.
"Hey!" Mark said, walking in.

"What happened?" He asked and sat on the bed.
"Nothing I'm fine." I said. He said,"I need to talk to you about something but, you can't tell Kanan or Dr. Edwards I told you. Mostly your brother." I nodded. He said,"Well.... I told him I would help Kanan get his sight back and it's going good." I said,"I'm doing that too." He said,"Really? You should show Dr. Edwards. You could be so close and not know it." I said,"I was thinking about it." He said,"You have to. Your brother may be able to see again if we do something."
"Then heck yah we're doing something!" I said.

"Man, this is the first time I've seen you this excited." He said.
I kissed his cheek.
"That reminds me. What about our wedding?" He asked. I sighed and said,"Nothing big. I just want our friends to come." He nodded and said,"This also reminds me. I need to do this the right way." I asked,"Do what?" He grabbed my hands pulling me up. He said,"Okay..... I feel werid now." I said,"So do I." We laughed.
He grabbed something from his pocket and took a knee.

"Ash Jarrus, will you do the honey of making me the happiest man in the world..... and.... and marry me."

I smiled as he opened the box.
"Your so sweet." I said. He said,"Is that a yes or a no?" I nodded.
"Yes you little weirdo." I said.
He slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and I hugged him.

I asked,"Why do have to make everything perfect?" He said,"Because I want you to be happy." I rolled my eyes and said,"I'll be happy with just you." He said,"I'll know.... I just..... You know know about my parents. My mother would always tell me how she hated her marriage." I said,"Sorry to tell you but, that's not going to happen." I put my hands around his neck. He sighed. I said,"Don't worry about it, Mark. We're not your parents." He nodded. I frowned. I said,"I love you." He smiled and said,"I love you too."

He face grew closer to mine in till our lips touched.

Idra's Pov.

I walked down the hall.
I knocked on Dr. Edward's door.
"How's there?" He asked. I answered,"It's Idra, now please open up." The door opened. He said,"Your a suprise. You feel alright or what's up?" I said,"You forgot your lightsaber. I was going to give it to you sooner but, I forgot." I grabbed it from my belt. I handed it to him. He said,"Thanks." He put it on his belt.
"Who's is it?" I asked.
He looked up at me. He said,"My sister's."
"Older or younger?" I asked. He said,"Is there anything else you need?" I said,"No, I'll see you in a week."
I took a few steps into the hall.

"Wait!"
I looked back.
He walked in the hall and sighed.
"I know Rex is busy and Ezra's gone so..... I was wondering if I could join you. I don't need you getting killed out there." He said.
Well, I could use a little help. I shouldn't but, he would be helpful.

"Will someone take over for you?" I asked. He nodded and said,"I taught Mark a lot of the things."

I sighed.
"Pack up and meet me in hall six. You just have to understand one thing. You do what I tell you to do. If I tell to do it that's all you do. Got it?" I asked. He said,"Understood."

He walked back in the hall.

Sabine's Pov.

"Idra!" I called as I ran after her down the hall.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Can I go with you?" I asked. She asked,"Why do want to come all of a sudden?" I said,"When bad things happens something else is going to happen. I don't want to be here for one more." She said,"It's worse back where we're going." I said,"I know." She said,"I know what you mean. Meet me in hall six alright."

I nodded.
I walked down the hall and walked in my room and grabbed my bag.
"Where are you going?" Diaden asked.

"I'm leaving. I need to get out." I said. He said,"And what? Get yourself killed? You know your so stupid sometimes you know that." I said,"I know it's because sometimes I want to impress you."
Did I just say that?

He gave me a look.
"I got to go so, please move out of my way." I said.
He said,"Your a strange girl, Sabine." I said,"I know but, please move."
He said,"It's only because I'm going to go see Idra."
He moved and walked down the hall. He said,"You know her room is in room six right?" I said,"Of course it is." I walked back next to Diaden. He said,"I'm with the jedi code you know that." I said,"That doesn't mean I want a future, Diaden. Stop trying to make me look like a fool. I just like you and know.... That's out too." He said,"I already knew. Jacks put it in her note. She told me she wanted me to be with you." I said,"She what?"
He nodded and said,"To be honest, it suprised me too."
I said,"We're never going to anything more then friends you know." He said,"I know."

We walked into hall six.
He handed me my bag. He said,"You better keep yourself safe." I nodded. He sighed. He said,"I'll see you in a week." He put a hand out. I shook it.
"I will come back." I said. "You don't have to worry about that." I continued.

Diaden's Pov.

I walked Sabine walk down the hall.
I sighed and walked into Idra's room. She said,"That's cute." I said,"We're friends. Your acting like someone doesn't like you either." She looked back at me.
"Who?" She asked.

"The doctor." I answered.

She said,"Oh, I was guessing." I said,"His going on the mission with you." She said,"How did you know?" I said,"Just found out right now." I smiled. She said,"You stink." I said,"You know most of the nerds are the ones that end up like you." She said,"Shut up! I got to go." She closed her bag and put it over her shoulder. She walked to the doorway.
"I can't even get a hug?" I said.
She looked back and said,"Fine, you big baby." She gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"You better be carful." I said.
She nodded and broke the hug.

"It's just one week, Diaden. I'll go by fast." She said.
She walked down the hall joining Sabine and Dr. Edwards.
Sabine looked back at me.
She waved back and I waved back at her.

Then I kept watching them walk down the hall in till they disappeared.