talk

3rd Person Pov.

"You know how much trouble your friend is right?" Jason asked Sabine.
"Yes I know that!" Sabine snapped.
He raised an eyebrow. Jason said,"Ezra..... He found out. His going to hunt her down in till he gets what he wants."

Sabine grabbed his shirt slamming Jason into the wall.
"And that's why I won't let anyone hurt her..... If you have something to do with Ezra's plan I will find out and kill you. Even if your millions of galaxies away..... I will find you and kill you..... Even though you mean something to me."

Sabine let go then stepping away from him.

"I hope you know someone is here because I didn't turn off the lights." Jason said.

Daiden's Pov.

"I'm not the only one who saw that correct?" I asked.
"No, I saw that." Dr. Edward said.
The door closed.
I pressed the button to open it. I looked out the window to see Sabine locking all the doors.

"That idiot!" I snapped.
I grabbed my lightsaber out.

"Don't..... There really could be someone here." Dr. Edwards said.
"I can't let her die. We've lost to many people." I said, gripping onto my lightsaber tighter. Dr. Edwards shook his head.
"I tried to save most of those people and saddle I couldn't help Jacks." He said. "Don't even invole her in this!" I snapped. He said,"Keep it down.... She met something to me too, Daiden." He stood in front of the door.

"I'm going out of this door if you like it or not." I said.
He said,"You are so..... Gosh." I pushed him out of the way. I turned on my lightsaber and put it through the door.

I hear another lightsaber turn on.
I looked at Dr. Edwards.
"It's Philps." He said.

I user the force pushing the piece out.

I said,"You go find my sister and I'll go find Sabine.... We'll meet up here in 20 minutes with or without them. Got it?"
"Got it." Philp said.