Mr. Edwards 2

Mr. Edward's Pov.

2 1/2 years earlier....

"Go, Go, Go!!!" I yelled.
I pushed her more in front of me.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Ash yelled back at me.
"You should be the one catching up!!!" She yelled back. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in front.

A group of stormtroppers stood in the way at the end of the hall.
"Ash!!! I think your boyfriends are waiting!" I yelled. "Soilder, keep going! That's not the way we're leaving!" She yelled.
She grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry but, I'm not into you!" I said.
She said,"Have you seen yourself!?!" She grabbed my blaster from my pocket.
"Are you a good aim?" She asked.
"What are you thinking? No, I haven't held a shot a blaster for five months!"
She yelled,"Well, you better shot now!!!"
I grabbed the blaster.

"I can't!!!!!" I yelled.

"EDWARDS!" She yelled.
She put her hand over mine and pointed the blaster to the window.
"ASH!" I yelled.

She pulled the trigher.
The window shattered.

The stormtroppers began to shot at us.
"Behind me now!!!" Ash yelled at me.
She grabbed a lightsaber and rolled it over to the stormtroppers.
She put her hands up in the air.

"Ash, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Trust me!" She snapped.
I put my hands up in the air. I looked down at her belt.
Oh, I see what she's doing now.

The stormtroppers looked up at us.

BOOB!!!

Ash grabbed my arm and pulled me into the smoke.
"Ash, your crazy!!!" I yelled.

"I know!" She replied.

We ran a little longer.

"JUMP!"

Ash jumped and I followed.
The fog cleared away revealing we where falling.
"Ash Jarrus!!!" I yelled.
She laughed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Edwards, we landed." She said, laughing.
I looked at her and smiled. She rolled her eyes. "But, why didn't you shoot in there?" She asked. I sighed. "I have my reasons." I answered.
"Your worrying me, Edwards." Ash said, taking some hair out of her face.
"Well, you shouldn't!" I said. She gave me a look. I sighed.
"I'm sorry..... We all have our reasons or not doing something..... for joining the rebellion. You probably do and, I would wather not tell my story." I said, looking away from her.
She raised an eyebrow at me.
"We're best friends, Edwards. I understand if you don't want to tell me but, just hear out my story." She said. I nodded and said,"Go on." She said,"Well, My mother was jedi. I don't know if she was killed or what happened but, see would've been on this side. I used to be with the Empire so I could make sure my little brother was okay. One day, he was killed and that's when I left. The Empire was the only thing I had. My father was there, my friends, well not friends anymore. When I ran I was poor. I had no money on me but, I helped people learn to rebel back. Most of them didn't though. There was one time I was about to be killed but, then Ashoka Tano found me." She sighed.

"Then she trained me to become a jedi. I already watched the inquistors learn so I knew some of the dark side." She said.
She and I began to walk.
She continued,"And.... I later found Mark. All alone. He was being beaten when I first him. To be honest, I knew right then he was going to be part of my life." She smiled to herself.

I think it's cute how she talks but him. She just turns out smiling and blushing.

She said,"That's how we're a team. That's most of the story.... Wait no. I'm looking for my brother, Caleb. He is in the felt but, I don't think I'll find him."
I grabbed her arm making her stop.
"I could help you with that. I know how it feels to be away from a siblings and that's the only thing I'm saying. I'll help you." I said.

She smiled.
Then she hugged me, suprising me.
I hugged her back.

"I'll take that as a thank you." I said with a smile.
"Yeah." She said.