Only Way

Kanan's Pov.

I stared at the door hoping it would open. "We have to go." I turned around quickly. It was Diaden. I said,"I will start!" Diaden said,"Do it!" Ezra said,"No...... No....... No." I began to walk closer to Diaden. Tie in front of me putting a hand my chest. She said,"Stop! Both of you! I swear it's like you two are kids! We need to get Ash back...... She's family. Diaden nodded said,"I know she just want us to leave."
Ezra said,"True but I'm still staying." I looked at Idra. She nodded. I nodded back and said,"Alright."

The door slowly opened and Ash jumped over and said,"Let him!" I asked,"What!?!" Then the inquistor came out. Mark's Brother. I yelled,"Why!?! Ash, what the heck!?! We don't need there help!!!" She nodded and said,"More then you think, brother."
Ash said,"This is Alex. Mark's...... Mark's brother. He is going to help us find out something." Diaden made a face. He asked,"What?"

Ash froze for a second. She looked at me and said,"Kanan's father and....... if Mark's alive." Idra said,"What? But.... that happened about 5 months ago." Ash nodded and said,"I know but we really need to find Kanan's father or do you guys want the end of the galaxy."
I asked,"My dad? How do you know about my dad?"