Search

Idra's Pov.

I woke up to see Diaden shaking my shoulder.
"What happened?" I asked.
"They must have captured us. Is there a way out of here?" Sabine said.

I stood up and looked around. I tried opening the door. I asked,"Sabine, can you hack the door?" She shook her head and answered,"I forgot all about it when Ezra got better at it." I said,"This is nice. I should have listened to Ash about Dr. Edwards teaching me about that." Diaden said,"I thought you would know. Didn't you say you where captured on time but, you hacked your way out?" I sighed and said,"Sadly, that was Ezra."

I looked down at my belt.
They left me my lightsaber.
"Hey, Diaden. Do you have your lightsaber?" I asked.
He said,"Yah." He stood up and walked to the door.
"Let's go." He said.
"Wait! They're trying to trick us. Sabine, can you fit in the vint?"
She nodded.
I closed my eyes and focused on getting the vint down.
"You got it." Diaden said. I used the force and placed it on the ground gently.

"Okay, give her left." I told Diaden.
"Why me?" He asked. I said,"Fine, I'll get it."
I put my hands together. I said,"Step on my hands." She nodded.
"1-2-3." I said. I raised her up and she made it up the vint. I said,"Be careful."

"Hey, we can catch up now." Diaden said.
I nodded. "What have I missed?" I asked. He said,"Kanan and Ash have another sister. Her name's Asia Dume. She's pretty cool." I asked,"How my sibling does she have?" He answered,"Time will tell."

The door opened.
"I'm taking it as a guess that Sabine left through the vints." Ezra said, as he pushed someone inside.
"I can't wait to get all of you guys in here so I could the order of death already." He said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
Ezra just smiled and said,"You'll find out later." He walked out and closed the door.

The man stood up.
I relished it was Mark.
"Are you alright?" I asked. He nodded.
He said,"I'm bleeding but, I'm fine." I looked back at the door.

"What did Ezra mean?" I asked Mark.

"I don't know and I probably don't want to." I said.

Ash's Pov.

I never thought this would be happening.
"Calm your mind down." Edwards said. I said,"Then whisper to me or something. It scares me when I can't hear you."

"Fine, then how was your day today?" He asked.
I answered,"Horrible."
"Same, Ash. Same." He said smiling.
I said,"I know you like Idra." He gave me a look and said,"No.... no..... She's not my type." I said,"Then why do you always worry about her so much. Why do you become serious when she comes to your office? Wait, that's rarely but, you get the point." He asked,"If I say I do will you leave me alone?" I said,"Maybe." He said,"Oh well, I need to tell someone. I do." I said,"That's so cute but, she's with the jedi code." He said,"I know and I respect that. I just..... I don't know."
I smiled at him.
"Can we talk about something else now like you and Mark. Man, the day you become Mrs. Miller I'm going to cry." He said. I said,"Well, it's not going to be soon just letting you know now but, I need to talk to you about something." We turned a corner. "What would this be?" He asked. I said,"Well..... I shouldn't talk to you about it now."

"Does this include Mark?" He asked.
"Kind of. I...... remember when you told me there was a 98% chance but....."
"I'll take a look later, Ash." He said.
I smiled.

There was a breeze of wind that pasted by me from behind.
I looked back and Edwards was gone.

"Edwards?" I called.
Why do I keep doing that?

Then all of a sudden a hand covered my mouth.
I was being slowly dragged back.