Future Jarrus

Mal's Pov.

"I promise I won't tell anyone about what you told me. If you ever want to learn or you need help just let me now." Mr. Miller said.

I nodded.
I said,"Thank you, Mr. Miller."
He smiled and said,"You can call me, Mark." I said,"Then thank you, Mark." He smiled. He asked,"Why where you here in the first place not trying to be mean?" I answered,"Oh yes, It's about Ms. Jarrus." He nodded and asked,"What about her?"

I answered,"You know how once ever two weeks she goes to the cafe." He nodded. I said,"Well, she hated the snell which was not like her. She told me she loved the smell and now she hates it." He said,"It couldn't be...... Do you know where she is right now?" I said,"She went on a mission with Diaden."

He said,"Looks like they got back. Mal, would you please leave the room." I answered,"Understood."

Ash's Pov.

"

Astrid, why didn't tell me you where going on a mission?" Mark asked. I said,"You wouldn't let me go."

I sat down on the bed in the office.
Mark said,"I was just told you hate the smell of meat."

Edwards looked back at me.
He said,"I think..... I think you could be pregant."

I said,"What? Not now. Get me a test."
He turned around and grabbed the test. He handed it to me and I got up.

I don't need this now, not when they need my brother.