Blind

I tapped Kanan's shoulder.
He turned around and said,"Yes?"
I said,"Time to get up."

He smiled and went into a sitting postion.
He asked,"Can you see if Tie wants to come." I answered,"Yah..... Stay here." He nodded.

I walked in the hall and looked in Tie's room and she was gone. I walked to the pilots seat.
"Don't even ask."

I shook my head. I said,"Your going to regret being rude to him one day. It wasn't his fault. It was mine, Tie........ If I would've gone..... But..... your father loves you and he doesn't deserve this!"

"I already hated him!"
She stood up from the chair.

I felt my eyes tear up slightly.

I shook my head and said,"I should smack you! You...... What did he do to you?"

Tie said,"His a jedi!"

I said,"So are you!"

She said,"I'm not selfless!"

I slapped her. I walked out of there now walking into the hall. I walked in my room.

"What the heck is wrong with you?"

I said,"I'm fine."

She gave me a look and looked down at my wrist.
I pulled down my sleeve.

She said,"Ash...... Why didn't you tell me? Tell me what happened or I'll tell Kanan."

I sighed and answered,"I slapped Tie." Sabine said,"I been wanting to do that for years." I nodded. She stood up from the desk and said,"It wasn't your fault." I nodded and said,"Whatever, I need to go take Kanan to the place."

She nodded and said,"We need to give it a name."

I said,"You think about it. I'll see you later."

I walked into Kanan's room. He wasn't there.
"Kannan!?!"

"At the door."

I sighed and said,"I hate you."
I walked to the door. He was smiling.

I opened the door.

He grabbed my shoulder and said,"Lead the way."
He smiled.

I smiled back.

He smiles more now. I don't understand. Does he know it makes me feel better to see him smile?

We walked out the building.