Chapter 2: What are we gonna do

Ty's POV

We spent most of Sunday working with John and his wife Stacy. The 4 of us then spent the rest of the Sunday swimming and chilling.

After dinner we played 30 seconds in John's suite just to de-stress. It was the ladies vs the men and of course the ladies won because we let them win.

After we were done I offered to walk TJ to her room. We walked in silence and I said goodbye at her door she asked me to come in for a night cap and we all know what happened the last time she asked. I was a bit apprehensive but I followed her inside anyway and made myself comfortable on the couch .She poured me a drink and things were a bit awkward. You could cut the tension with a knife. This was so weird. Who had the balls to address the elephant in the room?

One of my songs started playing in my head and I started to smile "I was excited coz I was falling in love, falling in love with you. Now that I have fallen what are we gonna do ♫♫♫♫♫"

TJ's POV

I looked at Ty. Why is this dude smiling all by himself? This confused me.

Ty: what is going on babe? You look confused

TJ: I was wondering what's putting that smile in your face. You know you have the most beautiful smile babe

Ty: You are putting the smile on my face, babe

TJ: Ty don't start with me please .I don't Want to discuss what happened last night. We should have never kissed

Ty: why not?

TJ: you know why

Ty: ok I won't discuss it then. Let's watch a movie. You are leaving for the New York to do that movie next week and it is our last night here.

TJ's POV

Amazingly our favourite movie was playing ...the Notebook. We watched the movie in silence. After that it was time for Ty to leave .He looked at me started tickling me and started laughing real hard.

TJ: Ty this is not fair you know I do not like being tickled

Ty's POV

I shut her up with a kiss and she kissed me back. We made love all night long.