Epilogue: Do you know what today is? (4th of July 2022)

Tony Toni tone - anniversary lyrics

I Really Want To Say My Darling Today Is A Special Day We Call Our
Own So Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me And Tell Me You Love Me
And I'll Be There For You

Do You Know What Today Is
It's Our Anniversary (It's Our, It's Our Special Day)
Anniversary
Do You Know What Today Is
It's Our Anniversary Made For You And Me

TJ woke up at around 4am on the morning of their fifth wedding anniversary and couldn't help but to smile as she looked at a peacefully sleeping Ty. They were back in the same house in the Hamptons where they had gotten married five years previously.

She kissed him all over to wake him but he turned to face the other way and said "baby please I am still sleepy, it is still too early for this"

She hit him with a pillow and he grumbled "baby why do you have so much energy so early in the morning"

She didn't blame him for refusing to wake up they had gone out the previous evening to celebrate and only came home at 1am.

They had a busy day planned to celebrate their 5th anniversary.

"Baby I want you" she said in a sweet voice

He turned and now was facing upwards but his eyes were still closed. She removed his underwear and proceeded to give him head.

He moaned loudly and opened his eyes and said "really baby" while smiling.

We need to be quick she said, we only have a few minutes of quietness left.

He rolled her over so that he was now on top of her. He kissed between her thighs and Realised she was not wearing any under wear. fingered her fingered her and she moaned softly until the squirted on him. She got on top and started going at it in the cowgirl position. She started getting really, really wet. She was dripping on Ty. After she had multiple orgasms Ty tripled the speed and He ejaculated inside of her.

TJ screamed and convulsed as she came again. She smiled and kissed his forehead. She was so tired, that she quickly fell asleep on top of Ty with him still inside of her.

Ty fell asleep moments later too while cuddling and he was still inside her.

When they woke up at around 5:45 am TJ walked to the window with a sheet wrapped around her, she stood by the large window and looked outside at the beautiful sun that was now rising on the east. She felt so happy. All her wildest dreams had come true over the past few years. She felt tears welling up in her eyes but she fought them, she didn't want to cry even if they were tears of joy.

It was true what they said when you are with your soul mate things just fall into place. When you are married to your best friend there are no power struggles coz you have each other's best interests at heart .Marriage is far from perfect but when the good outweighs the bad you know you have won the lottery of love.

Ty joined her at the window and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck while they both watched the sun rising.

The perfect moment was interrupted by two little voices knocking on their door.

"Mommy, daddy can we come in we are hungry"

Ty was not sure if the door was locked or not and they both hurried to get dressed. Ty said to the kids "wait a minute don't come in yet"

The little ones continued to knock on the door. Ty quickly put a pair of basketball shorts and TJ put on a robe.

They quickly got back into bed while chuckling. It was now almost 6am.