Chapter 11 : Nothing compares to you

For the first two days after they broke up TJ would try to call Ty but he ignored her calls. The next few weeks where very painful for them both and they buried themselves in work.

TJ would go to work and after shooting she would go straight home, shower go through her script for the following day and then sleep.

She had always had a healthy appetite but things were getting out of hand. She was always binge eating after the break up. She was lucky that she had always struggled to gain weight so he binge eating did not affect weight at all.

On One such night she settled on the couch after showering and watched TV while eating all the junk she could get her hands on.

She changed to a music Chanel and Sinead O'Connor nothing compares to you was on. She started singing along and crying.

*nothing compares to you lyrics*

It's been seven hours and fifteen days

Since you took your love away

I go out every night and sleep all day

Since you took your love away

Since you been gone I can do whatever I want

I can see whomever I choose

I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant

But nothing

I said nothing can take away these blues

'Cause nothing compares

Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here

Like a bird without a song

Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling

Tell me baby where did I go wrong

I could put my arms around every boy I see

But they'd only remind me of you

I went to the doctor guess what he told me

Guess what he told me

He said girl you better try to have fun no matter what you do

But he's a fool

'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares to you

All the flowers that you planted mama

In the back yard

All died when you went away

I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard

But I'm willing to give it another try

Nothing compares

Nothing compares to you

Nothing compares

Nothing compares to you

Nothing compares

Nothing compares to you

Meanwhile in LA, Ty was playing Whitney's song I Will always love you but he knew that I would be almost impossible to forgive TJ. He will always love her but sometimes love is not enough. He could not get the picture of her with another man out of his head.

Although he did not like clubs, he found himself going out more and more with his single friends. On one of these nights he decided to have some drinks, he quickly started feeling tipsy as he wasn't much of a drinker. He got on the dance floor as Sean Paul's Get busy started to play.

He found himself dancing with a tall, dark Amazonian looking woman with a bald head. He had never seen such a beautiful woman.

She started grinding up against him. She was wearing booty denim shorts with a white crop t-shirt. She was toned and ripped. She had no makeup on except for lipstick. People on the dance floor started snapping away and that made Ty uncomfortable. He stopped dancing and led the girl outside through the back door.

He drove the girl to his condo closer to the club as He did not want to take her to his main residence. When they got there, they had some champagne and they started making out on the couch.

She took off her shorts and t-shirt and she was left with only her thong on since she was not wearing a bra. She started unbuttoning his pants and for some reason no matter how hard he tried, he could not get it up as he kept having flashbacks of TJ getting it on with that guy.

He politely asked the gal to get dressed, made her sign a none disclosure agreement and called an Über to take her home.

The following morning TJ logged on to twitter and she was tagged on several posts of a tall, dark girl grinding up on Ty in the club. She decided to stay off social media for the next few days. She had to get to work and even though she was livid, she had no time to entertain Ty's shenanigans. It certainly did not take Ty long to move on from her.

Thank you for reading. Much appreciated!! J J I just love music. I am more of a House music head but Rnb comes a close second. Nothing compares to you by Sinead O'Connor always gets me in my feelings.