Chapter 35: Celebration Time (3rd July 2017 - a Saturday in the story)

Lady by D'Angelo:

Don't think I don't see them looking at ya
All of them wishing they could have ya
And as a matter of fact, uh
A bunch of them are itchin'for you to scratch'em
I'm tired of hiding what we feel
I'm trying to get with the real
And I'm-a gonna make it known
'Cause I want them to know

[CHORUS]

You're my little baby, my darling baby
I swear you're the talk of the town
And everybody wants to know what's going down
Babe, I know they've seen us before
Maybe at the liquor store, or maybe at the health food stand
They don't know that I'm your man

TJ POV:

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday in July and Ty and I had booked a huge beach house in the Hamptons and we had invited our families and our closest friends for the weekend.

Our room had huge floor length windows that looked out to the ocean. It also had a huge four poster bed, which we planned to put to good use.

Our moms, my stepsister, my best friend since childhood Tracie, Ty's siblings and their spouses were also there.

We had also invited our closest friends. Will and Jada , Dwayne and Gabbie, Terrance and Mira , Lee and his partner , Vin and his wife, Luda and Eudoxie , Regina King to name a few people who were there.

Since we didnt have enough room, some of the guests were staying at the nearby hotel.

They had all arrived by noon. We played a game of baseball and then had a picnic on the lawn surrounding the house.

We all went to freshen up after the picnic.

Later we all got dressed up and had a cocktail dinner in the marquee that had been set up in the grounds next to the house.

Food and drinks flowed and there was dancing, fun was had by all.

Ty and I thanked everyone for coming and we both sang 'Save the best for last' by Vanessa Williams at the dinner.

After dinner I went upstairs to our bedroom.

I took off my Christian Louboutin heels and walked around bare foot in the bedroom.

Ty followed me to the bedroom shortly afterwards.

Ty: Baby, I came to say goodbye since it is time for me and the boys to go out on the town. I will see you tomorrow morning.

I kissed him and said goodbye.

Ty pinned me against the wall and lifted my bodycon dress so that it was now up to my waist .He was pleasantly surprised that I was wearing no underwear. I smirked when I noticed the look in his eyes.

He really was turned on by my new thicker figure and he was always telling me that my new fuller face was even more beautiful, what more could I ask for from a man, I am seriously blessed.

I had gone up by one dress size and I was not complaining at all although my tummy was now a little pudgy. It did not really matter because my tummy looked flat when I was dressed.

He pulled the dress over my head and I now stood stark naked in front of him.

He kissed my forehead, then the bridge of my nose. He then kissed my lips lightly. He proceeded to kiss me all the way down until he reached my breasts.

He kissed then sucked my perky breasts, giving each equal attention and I moaned loudly. He kneeled down and kissed my newly pudgy tummy.

I giggled a bit.

TY took off his shoes and unbuckled his belt. I took off his pants and underwear in one fell swoop.

He pushed me against the bedroom wall and lifted up my one leg so that I was half straddling him.

He crouched down a bit and pushed into me.

While I was balancing herself with one leg, He grabbed my booty and move up and down inside of me.

I quickly came even though I tried to fight it, I couldn't help screaming loudly due to the pleasure he was giving me.

Meanwhile downstairs there was a lot going on , the music was loud , everyone was talking animatedly and they were having so much fun they didn't notice that we had slipped away for a bit.

After the quickie had they we had a quick shower together and went another round in the shower.

We washed each other and then changed into more casual and warmer clothes since there was a chill in the air.

When we got back to the others Ty kissed me good night and the boys left to go to the club and have a night on the town.

We ladies continued with the festivities inside the house. We sat around with champagne and snacks. Except for our moms we all went to bed at around 1AM the following morning.

Thank you for reading. Much appreciated. Chapter 36 is coming up soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I Discovered the above song recently and I thought it kinda suits the real Tyrese and Taraji :-) 

The following line made me think of Taraji and Tyrese "You're my little baby, my darling baby.  I swear you're the talk of the town. And everybody wants to know what's going down.