Chapter 20: Welcoming 2015

The day after Ty's birthday , which was New years' eve, Ty and TJ decided to drive out to big bear for some alone time since TJ was leaving for Chicago soon..

While they were about 30 minutes from the cabin, it started raining cats and dogs.

It was early evening and it was starting to become dark. It was raining so hard but they decided to keep driving coz they were not too far from the cabin.

5 minutes later it was raining harder and there was even thunder. It started hailing. The sound of thunder and the hail against Ty's range rover was deafening.

TJ curled up into a ball on the passenger seat, closed her eyes started praying. They saw a gas station and decided to park there and wait for the storm to subside since it was too dark and they couldn't even see the road. Honestly it was too dangerous to drive.

The both climbed into the back seat, got a blanket from the boot and cuddled up. They both fell asleep. They were woken up by a knock on the window of the car. It was the owner of the gas station checking up on them.

The storm had stopped and it was now 11 PM. They drove to the cabin. When they got to the cabin they were so both feeling cold and decided to take a warm shower together.

They got into warm PJs and had a snack. They switched the TV on, the count down to the New Year was starting. Then counted from 10 to 1 and then kissed to welcome January 2015.

Welcoming 2015 together was just perfect for them. They could be at a party somewhere but they chose to spend quality time together.

Thank you for reading ;-)