Chapter 33: We will always have Paris

October 2016:

"I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo By the way, right away you do things to my body I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you"

TJ POV:

Ty was driving me to the airport, I was on my way to Paris to promote Empire with Terrance of course. Terrance and I were going to meet up at the airport and Ty would be joining me after a week.

We had spent all our free time together since getting back together. I would fly to Atlanta or L.A to be with him on some weekends, depending on where he was or Ty would fly to Chicago to be with me.

They say Love is either better or worse the second time around. It was definitely better this time around. But it was not the second time around for us, maybe the 5th time around or whatever we had lost count as to how many times we had broken up and gotten back together. One thing for sure this time it was for keeps.

When we were not together we made sure we Face Timed first thing in the morning and last thing at night

He was singing along to Michael buble's Crazy Love while driving me to the airport and I joined him in the singing.

"I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles, the heavens open every time she smiles And when I come to her, that's where I belong I'm running to her like a river's song. She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love she gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love"

All though Tyrese was the superstar when it came to singing and I believe the better singer compared to me. I could hold a note. I had done some singing while studying at Howard University but it was never my passion. Acting was my passion and my first love.

With Ty music was his first love and passion. He kinda fell into acting but he learnt to love it. It was always going to be a close second after music in his heart though.

I am glad he ventured into acting otherwise our paths might have never crossed when they did. I will forever be grateful our paths crossed.

The hardest part was saying goodbye to each other at the airport when it was time to say goodbye we stood with our hands intertwined and Ty said "Our love is forever"

TJ: always has been

Ty: Always will be.

TJ: yeah forever love, babe

And we kissed goodbye.

I turned and walked away and I could feel Ty's eyes on me. I didn't wanna look back though as it would make me cry. Yeah I'm a bit of softy and I hate saying goodbye especially to my love Tyrese.

A week later:

A week later, Ty arrived in Paris. I was done with promoting Empire and Terrance had gone back to the U.S

Ty and I had planned to spend some time together in the city of love, Paris.

The first night we just spent time in our hotel room. Having great food and just talking and catching up.

The following day we took the Train to London from Paris and we were with our security of course. We had fun taking in the scenery on our way to London.

It was early evening when we got there so we went out for dinner and straight to the hotel to rest.

We planned to stay in London for a few days before heading back to work.